Tales of Warriors

Astro Dude

I would like there to be a crossover between Dynasty Warriors and the Tales series. Imagine hacking and slashing through enemies as Lloyd Irving, Emil Castagnier, Judith, Cheria Barnes, Lailah, Velvet Crowe, etc.

A good idea, but what do you think?

Also, like Fire Emblem Warriors, there should be English Voices.

I think this would be a pretty awesome idea. The only DW game I've played was Pirate Warriors, and that was enjoyable to say the least. Though I've only played Symphonia, Graces F and Zestiria, it would definitely be an insta-buy just because Symphonia and Graces were masterpieces for me. Unfortunately, I still to test out Vesperia before I can call myself a true Tales fan lol.

Radiant Mythology games do exist if you just want a Tales mass crossover. They're pretty good too, but sadly untranslated. Didn't prevent me from finishing it though back then. I guess a new one would be nice, although I don't particularly care for DW-style gameplay. Dual audio'd make me really consider it though.

I think this would be a pretty awesome idea. The only DW game I've played was Pirate Warriors, and that was enjoyable to say the least. Though I've only played Symphonia, Graces F and Zestiria, it would definitely be an insta-buy just because Symphonia and Graces were masterpieces for me. Unfortunately, I still to test out Vesperia before I can call myself a true Tales fan lol.

Finally, someone else who likes Graces. Even when you ignore the amazing gameplay, I think the plot was pretty nice.

Radiant Mythology games do exist if you just want a Tales mass crossover. They're pretty good too, but sadly untranslated. Didn't prevent me from finishing it though back then. I guess a new one would be nice, although I don't particularly care for DW-style gameplay. Dual audio'd make me really consider it though.

Finally, someone else who likes Graces. Even when you ignore the amazing gameplay, I think the plot was pretty nice.

I'm gonna have to check those games out, then. But yeah, Graces was an unexpectedly fun game, I picked it up many years after Symphonia, a game I had completed several times on the Gamecube. I agree that the storyline was captivating, and the characters (I miss Pascal so much it hurts) really sold the gaming experience. I would've put more time into it if I hadn't left it and my PS3 home with my parents and sister, only to return to find my PS3 was now broken...

I'm gonna have to check those games out, then. But yeah, Graces was an unexpectedly fun game, I picked it up many years after Symphonia, a game I had completed several times on the Gamecube. I agree that the storyline was captivating, and the characters (I miss Pascal so much it hurts) really sold the gaming experience. I would've put more time into it if I hadn't left it and my PS3 home with my parents and sister, only to return to find my PS3 was now broken...

Maybe it's only because it was my first Tales game but I still haven't found a Tales girl cuter than Pascal(Chloe from Legendia comes close but I haven't played her game yet). And the main conflict between Asbel and Richard was really decent. Don't get why so many people say it's only worth playing for the gameplay.

Maybe it's only because it was my first Tales game but I still haven't found a Tales girl cuter than Pascal(Chloe from Legendia comes close but I haven't played her game yet). And the main conflict between Asbel and Richard was really decent. Don't get why so many people say it's only worth playing for the gameplay.

Pascal was just hilarious to me, yeah she had cute moments but I found myself laughing more times than not whenever she was involved in a skit. Her NFG attitude was a breath of fresh air consistently throughout the game. I don't get why it's not appreciated more either, but then again, I don't know many people who've played Tales period lol.

Btw, I had to fetch this video after being reminded of Graces, not sure if you were ever aware of the intro song's artist or the song name, so if not, here ya go!

Pascal was just hilarious to me, yeah she had cute moments but I found myself laughing more times than not whenever she was involved in a skit. Her NFG attitude was a breath of fresh air consistently throughout the game. I don't get why it's not appreciated more either, but then again, I don't know many people who've played Tales period lol.

Btw, I had to fetch this video after being reminded of Graces, not sure if you were ever aware of the intro song's artist or the song name, so if not, here ya go!

The song itself is alright but I'm strangely attracted to the OP's visuals. The directing in it(and most tales OPs) are really nice. The shot of Asbel offering a handshake and Richard ignoring it was 10/10.

The entire series' OPs are all really amazing, catchy and really fun to look at and sometimes more fun than actually playing them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw2uoeLAzXo

I'm glad you guys think so. I only listed the above characters as examples. I mean just imagine, punching random foes as Senel Coolidge, cast powerful magic as Rita Mordio, use ridiculously overthetop attacks as Malik, So many characters, so many possibilities.

And yes, Radiant Mythology was a good game yet only the first one was translated.

Now, anyone have an idea for a cast list, cause Mystic Artes can qualify as Warriors specials.

Archived