Robin, Emblem Tactician

AngusSwadloon

Hello, I was out for quite the while, during the time I was gone I decided to stop for a bit with the Pokemon cards as I decided to tackle something more small first, so I created this archetype, there's not much to say here as its the first card of the archetype.

4CF.jpg

Robin, Emblem Tactician

Level: 4

Type: Spellcaster

ATK: 1650 DEF: 1600

You can special summon this card frofrom your hand if there are 2 or more "Emblem" monsters on your side of the field, but it cannot attack the turn it was special summoned. Once per turn, you can discard one card: Change the battle position of any monster on the field.

If you're posting custom Archetypes, it's best if you post more than one card so we can better gauge how good each of them is.

The battle change effect is fine, but the Special Summoning one may be pushing it, depending on how fast you can actually summon in this Deck. Also, you do need to mention WHERE this is being SS'd from; I am assuming the hand.

If you're posting custom Archetypes, it's best if you post more than one card so we can better gauge how good each of them is.

The battle change effect is fine, but the Special Summoning one may be pushing it, depending on how fast you can actually summon in this Deck. Also, you do need to mention WHERE this is being SS'd from; I am assuming the hand.

As the cards I posted about Pokémon, my idea is to post the cards by separate and then post them on the multiples sections fixed in wording, in the other cards I'll make, I will put the place this card is SS from and it is the hand.

Archived