YCM Roast 2017 [Saturday, November 25, 2017]

Dad

Wait, so we post a pic of ourselves? Well then... Guess it's time for a face reveal!

No.

Members of YCM get to roast each other with crude jokes and harsh words.

Don't take my word for it, though.

Yeah don't. Because in the opening post and in Striker's quote, I said posting a picture was optional of you wanted to be roasted.

On another note, since this has gained so much traction, I'm going to push it a bit further. I'll look to have the roasters selected within the next two weeks. When I'm ready to formally accept roastee volunteers I'll make a public announcement.

Thread will stay open for discussion for a little while longer.

[uPDATE]

I need all you big headed bastards who are interested in having your feelings hurt and being victims of the first YCM Roast for 2017 to PM me at your earliest convenience.  Due date is Saturday, November 18, 2017.

I'm also looking for two intelligent roasters.  Since we know that don't include any of y'all, anyone interested in being a roaster should PM me as well.

You can only be a roaster or a roastee.  You can't be both.  Make sure to include in the title [YCM Roast 2017] and either Roast or Roastee in your pm title.  If you don't, I ain't clickin that sheet jabroni.

Ladies and shitheads, your victims and roasters have been selected.  For YCM's first ever Roast, I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know just who will be getting dumpstered.  Introducing, this year's roastee:

EDO9RLc.jpg

President Frank Underwood

And in light of recent events, this should be fuckin good.

Joining me as one of three roasters, I will be accompanied by your local residents Black and (△).  

The Roast will begin Saturday, November 25, 2017, at approximately 2:00 p.m. CST.  Look for the thread to be stickied in the Miscellaneous section this weekend.  We look forward to having you all there.

Bad news.  Unless I can find a replacement roaster, the roast tomorrow may not happen.  We've had a last minute drop out and with only two roasters, things may quickly become stale and complicated.  I'm taking anyone interested.  PM me.

Archived