[MtG] Unstable Spoilers

Delibirb

How permanent is Phoebe's "permanently steals target creature's text box"? As in, if that creature leaves the field is its text box still missing?

EDIT: So presumably you can only have 1 token out at a time with Handy Dandy Clone Machine, since you need at least 1 hand to play. I suppose if you used its ability to create a second token right before you declare blockers in your opponent's turn, you could let 1 token die to get your hand back w/o giving up value. Am I right?

First of all, apologies for not helping maintain the thread... feel like it's overdue for me to say that, ahaha.

Ol' Buzzbark seems like too much fun, but he really should've had just a second. Your opponent can move all their stuff out of the way in response to him being cast.

X seems like the only one of the un-commanders I wouldn't let people play. He's basically impossible to root out once he ends up in someone's hand, and that activated ability (though expensive) is super un-fun, which defeats the point.

Phoebe's neat though, but I feel like she should be able to sneak past creatures without flavor text, instead of with. Then her activated ability would make her unblockable. (Or is that too good?)

Handy Dandy Clone Machine is a card I am actively staying away from in un-draft. I'm enough of a klutz irl, I don't need to worry about only having one hand available.

animatelibrary.jpgclocknapper.jpgsuspiciousnanny.jpgthebigidea.jpg

EDIT: The reminder text on Gimme Five gives me life. (Literally.)

Archived