Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Original, Written] Silent One: Bringing balance through Tokens! (12/?)

- - - - - LIGHT Link Zombie Fairy Token Original

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,461 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:28 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Archetype of LIGHT Fairies and Zombies; think white faceless and featureless humanoids. Revolves around Summoning “Silent Tokens” to both sides of the field, and uses them to Tribute Summon and to Link Summon. Most monsters have effects which protect them when Tokens are used to Tribute Summon them, and the weaker cards as a whole generally just support and protect. Basically focuses on setting up a strong field rather than actually using it. Doesn't banish at all.

Monsters: (5)
Spell Cards: (3)
Link Monsters: (4)

Look, I'm going to be real honest with this one: I have no idea how they've turned out. When I first wrote the prompt for myself, they were initially intended to be based on a theme of balance that focused on the MD with only 1 or 2 Links, but then I discovered World Chalice, and so GY effects are a thing. Sort of went out of control from there, and due to the large break I took between working on it, there is almost certainly dangerous interactions I completely missed upon revisiting them (Kratun might be too strong), and the theme may certainly seem all over the place. Was going to add some specific anti-banishing support, but I feel 3 themes is already possible too much at the moment.Pretty sure it's gone entirely over my head at this point, so CnC would REALLY be appreciated to get this set manageable.

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Topic Starter
  • Dova

• 3,461 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:28 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Bumper cars.

Dova