So, I built this deck and I REALLY like it. It can do a lot, even in Link Format. Anyway, here is the decklist and the reasons for adding them.

3 Wisdom-Eye Magician

Essential for searching for your good pendulum scale. Also, Level 4 is goodness.

3 Dragonpit Magician

This is part of your good Scale. Also serves as decent backrow hate.

2 Oafdragon Magician

The other half of your good scale, both effects are pretty good. Bringing them back from the extra deck is especially useful in Link format, and bringing them back from your Grave can be helpful in any situation.

3 Skullcrobat Joker

AMAZING! Allows you to search cards in your deck upon Normal Summon, meaning you can use your normal summon to summon him, then still be able to pendulum summon.

3 Magical Abductor

I'm really only running this one because it is good for a quick boost in ATK. Pendulum Scale I've (so far) never needed to use, neither it's monster effect other than the ATK boost. I'm looking forward to the day I get to use the rest of this monster tho.

2 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

Can't have an Odd-Eyes deck without this guy. Anyway, monster effect is ok, but I like it's ATK and it's Pendulum ability allowing me to search.

1 Nobledragon Magician

Tuner, and has an effect that allows me to lower levels to make easier Synchro plays. This is why there is only one of them.

2 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

This card is awesome. It's pendulum scale and effect, not so much. But it's monster effect is great for searching.

1 Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix

This thing can be useful. Protection from direct attacks, if needed, and monster effect can boost ATK of any monster.

1 Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn

Pendulum effect is awesome, and Scale also works as a Substitute for Dragonpit. Monster effect is underwhelming here, but can be used if need be.

1 Archfiend Eccentrick

Useful as removal and backrow hate. Not very many uses, that's why there's only 1 in here.

1 Amorphage Sloth

I obviously can't use this cards pendulum effect, but monster effect provides a nice floodgate protection. Although, it is unsearchable...

3 Fairy Tail - Luna

Normal Summon is good at grabbing another copy, keeping your Hand full. Other effect is good for sending a boss monster back from whence it came.

2 Mist Valley Apex Avian

Level 7 is useful. Also, I love it's monster effect. Protection from effects is sweet.

2 Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer

I just added this one. I like it because of the fact that it is a Level 4 Tuner, and it's Pendulum effect is nice for searching. I had to add Ignister Prominence tho, in order to properly use it's monster effect...

1 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit

Handtraps are always good. Anyway, this does the same thing as Apex Avian, but from my hand. Pretty good effect. 

1 Maxx "C"

Good, incase your opponent Floodgates. Oh, also something something about handtraps being op...

3 Duelist Alliance

Amazing for searching. Hardly any cost. What's not to love. 

3 Pendulum Call

Once again, good for searching. This one does have drawbacks, but they are easy to get around.

3 Terraforming

You'll see why in a minute. 

2 Sky Iris

If you are running a "Magician" or "Odd-Eyes" deck, than this card is a MUST. Protection for your scale, and also allows for more searching. Essential at least.

1 Secret Village of the Spellcasters

I control many Spellcasters at times, so I figured this could be good for locking my opponent out of using their Spells. Nasty trick I know, but it works. :)

1 Odd-Eyes Fusion

Makes it possible to summon my Vortex Dragon.

1 Igknight Reload

Reloading your Pendulums in case you don't get what you need. Tho, that rarely happens.

EXTRA DECK:

1 Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon

This card can serve useful. Easy to summon, and can get me a new, more powerful monster when it dies.

1 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon

Double protection effects from most devastating effects. Pretty sweet usage.

1 Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

I mentioned him before, and here he is! He can send a monster back to opponent's hand upon summon. It's final effect allows me to shuffle a pendulum monster into my deck(which is OP in Link format) and then negate and destroy a card. Also, it has decent ATK.

1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

This is an amazing Xyz card. With the right opponent, It can gain a ton of ATK. This is why I love it.

1 Number 39: Utopia

This is easy to summon and use, but I'm running it for it's evolution...

1 Number S39: Utopia the Lighning

VERY useful tech card. Easy to summon, and can make it to where I can obliterate bosses easily.

1 Number 11: Big Eye

I'm sure we all know what this guy does. I can steal boss monsters instead of destroy them. Can be essential if Lightning is gone...

1 Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon

This is pretty good, if you can drag it out. Protection, and also, Special Summoning capabilities.

1 Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon

This thing is actually pretty dope. Nice ATK, and Pendulum effect is amazing. Although, I do have a question about it's monster effect. How do I use an Xyz monster as an Xyz Material? Am I supposed to Rank up Magic?

1 Nirvana High Paladin

This card was a replacement for Leo. You see, I couldn't find a use for Leo, so I decided this was gonna be my Level 9 Synchro instead. It actually has an amazing pendulum effect, but in order to get it out, you need to destroy it. It's monster effect is pretty sweet too, considering I can use any Pendulum Summoned Pendulum monster as the Tuner. Has a Retrieval effect, and also a good burn effect for decreasing your opponent's LP quickly.

1 Ignister Prominence

I added this because of Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer. It can also prove to be useful.

1 Dinoster Power, the Mighty Dracoslayer

I'm only using this as protection. I could in certain circumstances use it's other effect, but it's not reliable...

And that's it. Pretty simple, but I love it to bits. It captures everything I ever wanted in an Odd-Eyes/Magician/Performapal deck since they first came out a year ago. I know the Extra Deck is incomplete. I purposely left it in case you all have a good suggestion that I might have overlooked. Anyway, please review.

Oh yeah it looks really good. I'm more familiar with the Pendulum Magicians than the Odd-Eyes variants but they're both really consistent. You'll definitely want Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon when it comes out though I know that much. 

Black is someone whose spent a lot of time with this deck type as well so here is a link to his deck that might be a good source for ideas and such: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/367629-restart-pendulum-of-souls-performapal-odd-eyes/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived