Post A Pokemon And I'll Rate It /10

Shout out to Black for this idea.

I didn't want to rate every single one so instead I'll have y'all give me specific ones to rate. Thought it'd be fun to only rate ones y'all want to know my thoughts on.

One per person and, even if I rate it, please wait for a couple other people before posting again. I don't want to be bombarded by one person asking me to rate 100 Pokemon.

Note that in this 5 is "Okay/No Strong Feelings Either Way".

Also remember this is my opinion only.

I suppose I'll probably add why I think that way for them too.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Herdier

6/10

It's a solid Mon. The design is nice, simple but still can stand out, and it's cute. Evolves into Stoutland which is nice.

shuckle_draws_by_armaina.png

7/10

I admit I'm not as big a fan as some but I do quite like Shuckle. It's aderpable. And the stats are hilarious. But I have never used it either in game or competitively so it's tough. It's in a rough spot. In game it's....really difficult to use. Competitively it has its niches I just prefer other things for what it does.

I wonder if next one will be an 8...

B9mGxE8.png

7/10. Mostly due to having used it in Showdown matches and enjoying it. Love the tankiness. Honestly design wise I prefer Tangela though, growth feels a bit clunky.

tumblr_m8xw1r2UKI1r72ht7o1_500.gif

4/10 Not a huge fan of Fighting types and this one is kinda dull in my opinion.

250px-743Ribombee.png

5/10 Not super attached. It's a combo of two of my favorite types but...I feel its meant to be super cute but I personally don't find it overall cute.

2107bc1a10d8c16ec0f93ed7a34e3d82--cute-p

8/10 I love its design and its ability is super cool.

250px-212Scizor.png

6/10 The most basic answer to "What's your favorite Bug type". It's good, and strong, but for me it's just alright.

113.gif

8/10 not as big a fan as some are but it's definitely cute and has a really neat ability...the song helps.

image.png

time for controversy

4/10

It's mainly the hair. Makes it look kinda dumb to me lol

make_way_for_a_badass_by_kirawra-d68pm7v

7/10 I love what it's based on, the design is great....except the ear thing could've been made better. Also I wish it were stronger but other than that it's very solid.

aid3203575-v4-728px-Draw-Shaymin-Step-7.

7/10 It's super cute. And that's it. Never used it in battle before. It's cute enough for a good score but nothing special to me.

b55b6295073f7537627a9031d2fe8e7ce24e1d01

....Which one?

Archived