Post A Pokemon And I'll Rate It /10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

250px-Iris_Emolga.png

8/10 it's adorable and the typing is a really neat one in my opinion. The idea of this thing tanking a Close Combat is hilarious to me. Plus I had a silly team on Showdown using this thing and it was surprisingly good.

Shedinja. Apologies for not making it clear

9/10

Wonderful design looks and otherwise. The ability is so hilarious and the typing is cool.

250px-385Jirachi.png

...5/10

It's cute, the eye freaks me out a bit, and it has a variety of uses which is fun. But part of its design battle-wise is "be annoying" which is meh.

drifblim.pngdrifblim.pngdrifblim.pngdrifblim.pngdrifblim.pngdrifblim.png

7/10 prefer its preevolution but it's still a really fun looking Mon.

8fce9a638cecd60a10e96c8de50f8397d11ebbdc

5/10 basic intentionally. Not super special to me but still cool.

218Slugma_OS_anime.png

6/10

It's adorable and goopy but it makes me sad I can't cuddle it.

250px-Jasmine_Steelix.png

6/10 It's a cool Mon but I can't get over how stupid its mouth looks.

magikarp_o_1003850.jpg

5/10

...Mostly because it got way too popular. That sounds like a silly reason but the fun part of Magikarp is how it's unliked and useless but it grows strong, so it gets kinda dull to see it all over.

1366239336069.jpg

Mama Lilligant

10/10

Cute and lovely design, not too out there but not boring, Grass, with Sleep Powder and Quiver Dance, one of my f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e Pokemon. I first used it in Black 2 and it was one of the best in my party with Own Tempo and Petal Dance. And it was the MVP in my White Nuzlocke.

Leafeon

7/10 I do really like it but it's sad that without the Mega it's kinda...not great. Cause I'd love to use the regular one sometimes. But gotta hand it to the original scary bug.

Yeah.

When I used a Beedrill in the first wedlocke I ever attempted, I had gained new admiration for it because it was a survivor. Funny thing was, not long after I finished said wedlocke, it was announced it was getting a mega.

...7/10

I do like it, cute, hilariously fast considering, and Whitney is great. But it actually isn't a favorite of mine.

....Spoiler/10

I suppose this is a good time to say I don't know any of the new USUM Mons so don't post them.

Archived