• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Soothing Star~
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,584 posts

Those are lame pointers. You have to Summon on its arrow to recycle a Fusion card and that means Miracle Fusion just lost a potential plus there, as you'll have to either ladder off of this Link or use the Normal Summoned HERO as material to use up the pointed zone for a Fusion.

The effect wouldn't have been bad to be destroyed "by battle/effect" instead, so you could pop it yourself on Main Phase 1 and kept setting up.

Well, not like a HERO from hand will actually be used for a lot past Shadow Mist or Vyon anyways, but then the "2 HEROs" materials make it not work in a Neos deck.

I guess it still has potential, it is just not what I would have wanted.

Let alone that HERO is THE Fusion deck from back in the day, and I'd rather see them get support that moved the Fusions around to empty the zone without having to resort to new mechanics that are not in theme, but this is still fine I guess.

1491312303-logolecrayontruc.png

image.jpg

Goats
Other sigs

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Well at least I now have a HERO Link Monster to look forward to for my HERO Deck and hope we get looking at pack numbers at lest 2 more.

Yeah wasn't it so nice of Konami to give HEROES a new type of monster card for them, 13 years later. Better late then never, right?

I DON'T GIV A FK!

scLSg39.gif

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,833 posts

Yeah wasn't it so nice of Konami to give HEROES a new type of monster card for them, 13 years later. Better late then never, right?

Same could be said for HERO Strike released in 2015 and then all the HERO support that came after it in terms of any new support.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,294 posts
  • Spouse:Life and Death

I have an idea on how to fix the lame pointers as sleepy so eloquently put it.

DestinyHERODarkAngel-DESO-EN-ScR-1E.png

Behold 

5l6Lmwb.gif

h9HnKYe.gifPY8EtN8.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Hi I'm still Hallo

Hi I'm still Hallo

The Crawling Chaos

• Xyz
  • 703 posts
  • Alias:Rewas

I have an idea on how to fix the lame pointers as sleepy so eloquently put it.

DestinyHERODarkAngel-DESO-EN-ScR-1E.png

Behold

If you have 3 or more "Destiny HERO" monsters in your Graveyard: You can discard this card, then target 1 "Destiny HERO" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it to your opponent's field in Defense Position. When a Spell Card or effect you activate resolves, negate that effect, and if you do, or if it did not have an effect, destroy that card. During your Standby Phase: You can banish this card and 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Graveyard; each player chooses 1 Normal Spell Card from their Deck, and places it on top of their Deck.

yw

and what.

Good doggo

Fast doggo

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

If you have 3 or more "Destiny HERO" monsters in your Graveyard: You can discard this card, then target 1 "Destiny HERO" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it to your opponent's field in Defense Position. When a Spell Card or effect you activate resolves, negate that effect, and if you do, or if it did not have an effect, destroy that card. During your Standby Phase: You can banish this card and 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Graveyard; each player chooses 1 Normal Spell Card from their Deck, and places it on top of their Deck.

yw

and what.

basically, throw 3 destiny heroes in grave, then use dark angel to summon a destiny hero to your opponent's side of the field, thereby activating wonder driver's effect. 

or at least it would, if the effect didn't have "to your zone this card points to" on it. 

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-4003-0345 PM me and I'll add you.

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Soothing Star~
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,584 posts

basically, throw 3 destiny heroes in grave, then use dark angel to summon a destiny hero to your opponent's side of the field, thereby activating wonder driver's effect. 

or at least it would, if the effect didn't have "to your zone this card points to" on it. 

Oh.... I was thinking this was a clever play, but "your zone" was then mentioned and ummm.... It would have been nice.

It would also have done something with Departed, maybe. http://yugioh.wikia....HERO_-_Departed

1491312303-logolecrayontruc.png

image.jpg

Goats
Other sigs

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

yeah, i missed that at first too, it makes the card so much worse with just that one word.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-4003-0345 PM me and I'll add you.

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,833 posts
Well I figured how you can effectively use this...

Instant Fusion, Summon Steam Healer or Mariner > Normal Summon Blazeman/Vyon and apply their effects > Summon Wonder Driver > Fusion Summon a HERO Fusion Monster > set either Polymerization or Instant Fusion > Make a Link 3 if required.

In addition to this it also helps set up for Legacy of a HERO since your getting Fusions in the grave a lot more easily.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Black

Black

Paradox

• Performa✩Star
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,681 posts
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

IDK why you wouldn’t just say the R6 Vyon combo

the real weakness of that play is that hero maindeck monsters aren’t very good at doing things (except Vyon) and there’s no good enough Link 3 to ladder into. Summon sorc is okay, but.

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,294 posts

Oh boo

At the very least it can block off the up arrow though 

5l6Lmwb.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Eshai

Eshai

It's pronounced "Eeshay"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER HERO SUB-ARCHETYPE? JUST MAKE A EVIL HERO FOR GOd SAkEadiopf;aefb;asdfaoefnbr

Yeah, Konami chickened out and now I'm thoroughly pissed.

Duelist Port Royal/Duel-Portal Club: Will be making cards, archetypes, and hosting tournaments on the Duel-Portal. If you have good ideas, like creating card art, or you would just like to test your own cards in real gameplay on the Duel-Portal, feel free to PM me or contact us on the club page:

https://forum.yugioh...b/#entry7043361

We're specifically looking for people that can play on the Duel-Portal and/or creators with interesting archetype mechanics in mind. Anyone that just wants to review is also free to join.

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER HERO SUB-ARCHETYPE? JUST MAKE A EVIL HERO FOR GOd SAkEadiopf;aefb;asdfaoefnbr

Yeah, Konami chickened out and now I'm thoroughly pissed.

If you'd like I got a conspiracy theory about why neither vision nor evil heroes will ever be an archetype, I might post it tomorrow. What do you think?

I DON'T GIV A FK!

scLSg39.gif

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,294 posts

If you'd like I got a conspiracy theory about why neither vision nor evil heroes will ever be an archetype, I might post it tomorrow. What do you think?

Define archetype 

Please post it though

5l6Lmwb.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

ALL HAIL THE KING, BABY!!!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,127 posts

>Me after seeing this card yesterday

sherlock-game-is-afoot.gif

While I'm not too particular in range of the Markers, the simple fact that this exists is good enough for me. HERO in Link Format may just be viable for my playstyle after all!

My Themes

My World ~ Sick Puppies

Vs. Character | Bad | End of the World

N5fk7nD.png

My New Signature Move!

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,294 posts
Look, you can just summon another X Hero Driver in the other link zone using the first one as material to create multiple zones to ED summon

5l6Lmwb.gif

bngoeJd.gif

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Define archetype 

Please post it though

An archetype is a group of cards (minimum of 2) that share some common wording in their names that are highlighted in card effects with quotes ("HERO") as to give those cards direct support regardless of their other stats, although those could also be a part of an effect.

I DON'T GIV A FK!

scLSg39.gif

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Define archetype 

Please post it though

Just posted my conspiracy theory

I DON'T GIV A FK!

scLSg39.gif

(△)

(△)

Carbonized Cells Can't Regenerate.

• Ace Investigator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:some shitty waifu
I mean, vyon+Mali=this, banish Mali to trigger this, etc etc etc

I could do a full combo with the d hero fusion and shadow mist but I really don't want to. Simple version is that this is easy as fuck to summon as a plus.

Who gives a shit about where the link markers are? Not like it isn't going to just be laddered into skulldebt.

yeah, I'm using black text again. Deal with it, biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
  • ' likes this

hPNN3xu.gif

White

White

• Night's Watch
  • 11,294 posts

I mean, vyon+Mali=this, banish Mali to trigger this, etc etc etc
I could do a full combo with the d hero fusion and shadow mist but I really don't want to. Simple version is that this is easy as fuck to summon as a plus.
Who gives a shit about where the link markers are? Not like it isn't going to just be laddered into skulldebt.
yeah, I'm using black text again. Deal with it, biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Pot of avidity is that much more important in the deck now. You can find reasonable use for Mali 4-5 times T1
  • ' likes this

5l6Lmwb.gif

bngoeJd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users