Generic Spell that can add any card from your GY to your hand. (Don't kill me pls)

Eshai

Digested Twice

Spell - Normal

Add the top card of your GY to your hand. You cannot activate cards, or effects of cards with that name for the rest of the turn. You can only activate 1 “Digested Twice” per turn.

You can’t shuffle or rearrange your GY cards anyway so I apologize to my fellow duelists that like to keep things where they should be http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Graveyard

It should be obvious getting back Raigeki literally the turn you used it is pretty fun, but then again that means you’d have to draw Raigeki or anything else you want to recycle with this card in your hand, and that could go pretty wrong.

There’s a lot of ways this card could go wrong, but tbh I’m thinking this is the kinda card that wants an archetype around the idea of drawing from your GY with restrictions if that card isn’t a part of the archetype. For now though, I hope errata’d Sangan clause alleviates the possible replacement of Magical Stone Excavation. Hopefully, I'm not an idiot but I'd like to do something like this for the DPR so I hope you guys can help me with this.

Archived