[SD33] More New Cards from Power Code Link

147_20171113060322_2HabPfEkqS3YAxVPL0ity

SD33-JP002 Garbage Collector
Level 2 WIND Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 100
DEF 1900
This card’s name’s effect can only be used once per turn.
(1) Target 1 Cyberse monster you control, except this card; return that card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck with the name Level and a different name than the monster that was returned to the hand.

SD33-JP004 Flame Buffalo
Level 3 FIRE Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 1400
DEF 200
(1) If this face-up card leaves the field: Discard 1 Cyberse monster and draw 2 cards.

Segmental.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

SD33-JP008 Segmental Dragon
Level 7 LIGHT Cybese Effect Monster
ATK 2600
DEF 2400
(1) You can Normal Summon or Set this card without tributing.
(2) If this card is Normal Summoned or Set by the above method, its original ATK and DEF are halved.
(3) Once per turn, if this card was Normal Summoned or Set (Quick Effect): you can destroy this face-up card, and if you do, destroy all monsters in the Main Monster zones whose ATK is equal or lower than this card’s ATK.

StormAndBugger.png?resize=300%2C207&ssl=

SD33-JP005 Lady Debugger
Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 1700
DEF 1400
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand.

SD33-JP022 OCG Style: Cybanet Storm/TCG Style: Cynet Storm
Field Spell Card
(1) Linked monsters on the field gain 500 ATK/DEF.
(2) The Link Summon of Link Monsters cannot be negated.
(3) If you take 2000 or more damage from battle or a card effect: you can activate this effect; shuffle the face-down cards in your Extra Deck, and if you do, excavate the top card of those cards. If it is a Cyberse Link monster, Special Summon it. Otherwise, return it to its original position

TGhost.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

SD33-JP041 Traffic Ghost
Link 3 DARK Cyberse Link Monster
ATK 1800
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right
Materials: 3 Monsters

Pholinks.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

SD33-JP042 LAN Pholinks
Link 2 LIGHT Cyberse Link Monster
ATK 1200
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2 Monsters

Sauce: https://ygorganization.com/ghostandpholinkskilledtheprelinksstar/

There is the generic Link2 with 2 markers down. There is even a Link3 too for starting those ED plays. Needless to say, it's better if you ladder them up before ending the turn, but just opening your MM Zones should be good enough, or keep them around if you arranged an Extra Link or whatever. They are also Emeral targets, for whatever that's worth.

Well LAN Pholinks is going to be the Link Monster everyone wants still the fact that you can't build into Decode Talker from it is a shame though you would build one of the Cyberse Exclusive Link 3's from this and a Linkuriboh/Link Spider. Traffic Ghost is neat as a generic Link 3 though you also can't ladder into it since it needs 3 Monsters and isn't a 2+.

Goodbye Decode Talker, now players do not have to run you for your crappy markers (and gofu has a new friend with far less ED polution). 10/10

The links are amazing, (something we should have gone already in any case, though I won't complain too much considering them being in a structure deck).

The Level 4 or lower monsters look amazing, the only if normal summoned or set part of the level 7 kills it.

Cynet Storm is an entertaining field spell based on yusaku's storm access.

Poor Linklebell.

Linklebell was contradicting itself, requiring even more loses to the extra deck to be live, it was awful and did pendulums no favor (and was outclassed anyways (the metalfoes and crystron link ?)).

Edit: Also for whatever that is worth, Bull is a rekindling target.

Linklebell was contradicting itself, requiring even more loses to the extra deck to be live, it was awful and did pendulums no favor (and was outclassed anyways (the metalfoes and crystron link ?)).

They are contributors to its being pitied.

I was referring to the card's tortured history and existence and didn't mean to imply it was outclassed only now.

Garbage Collector is incredibly cute, and almost makes me want to play a Cyberse deck (without links of course)

Also the Field Spell makes me happy. I was thinking yesterday it would be cool if they made a card based on the Data Storm that summons a random Cyberse from the Extra Deck, and ta-da, they did it.

LAN Pholinks is a surprise given Linklebell but a really nice one that makes sense given how much stuff is getting a BL-BR Link-2 with extra effects. 

Traffic Ghost is another interesting completely generic Link-3 ladder card to compete with Gaia Knight. 

Segmental Dragon is a cool throwback to Fusilier Dragon-esque monsters that doubles as a Quick Effect nuke. I'd assume it doesn't apply the 2600 either way for the purposes of its effect though, since the self-destruct and nuke effects are simultaneous.     

Shame Debugger isn't Level 3; that'd make for some real spicy memes. BUT, can't complain really, because a hard-OPT Stratos is nice to work with Garbage Collector and Flame Buffalo, make for some good combos. Just, some generally nice engine cards. Sucks Segmental doesn't work too well with Backdoor.

Really, if/once they start making non-Yusaku Cyberse themes, they'll have some pretty nice goodstuff engine monsters to work with.

Not much to say about the vanilla Links tbh. They're nice for laddering, and the Link 2 at least means that, if the current new memes I'm testing out in ABC's re: Summoning Sorceress and Needlefiber end up not being good at all, I can actually fall back onto Thrasher a lot more easily, since I'll have a Link 2 to plunk it into with a union. But, really they're Vanillas; not much going there except for putting out the Extra Deck.

Archived