Traptrix Revival

JoshForever

Not a bad card for them.

The "Hole" setting effect one one side, from Deck or GY might be a tad much, but on the other side of the coin, it does require you don't ladder with the Traptrix so that's actually balancing it out.

Though, I actually wanna suggest a little upgrade: Having the effect go off so long as you have a Traptrix (in general, any of them and not just the revived one) face-up during the End Phase. That way you can ladder into their Xyz and still get the bonus.

The art is fitting (well obviously xD ) although I think it was stretched sideways to fit the image box.

It's exactly why I have it set like it is. It helps make XYZ plays, but at the same time, it makes the player think of do they want that Normal "Hole" Trap card. In a way, it might slow them down as they might play this spell and end their turn to get the trap due to not wanting a hiccup during their own turn causing them to lose the chance of obtaining the trap. What I could've done is that you can only play it once per turn, preventing three to be played in one turn thus getting three "Hole" Normal Trap cards. But all in all, thank you for your thoughts ^_^

Archived