Trickstars For Regionals

I'm no expert on Trickstars but the deck looks good enough to me. I'm curious on your approach or strategy when going 2nd. For example, do you side out the Scapegoats in that case?

What's the card between Cherries and MST?

Also part of me is tempted to suggest Disturbance Strategy so you can pseudo-OTK with Droll & Lock and/or burn more with Lycoris, but that's probably inconsistent and unreliable.

I'm no expert on Trickstars but the deck looks good enough to me. I'm curious on your approach or strategy when going 2nd. For example, do you side out the Scapegoats in that case?

What's the card between Cherries and MST?

Also part of me is tempted to suggest Disturbance Strategy so you can pseudo-OTK with Droll & Lock and/or burn more with Lycoris, but that's probably inconsistent and unreliable.

Pretty sure that card is "Legacy of the Duelist". Also the thing with Disturbance Strategy is possible with Trickstar Reincarnation, which is just generally a better card.

Personally, I'm curious what's big this meta that demands siding 3xMST and 3x Legacy of the Duelist. I didn't know S/T destroying was so important.

Pretty sure that card is "Legacy of the Duelist". Also the thing with Disturbance Strategy is possible with Trickstar Reincarnation, which is just generally a better card.

Personally, I'm curious what's big this meta that demands siding 3xMST and 3x Legacy of the Duelist. I didn't know S/T destroying was so important.

Yeah, it suggested Disturbance as extra pseudo-copies of Reincarnation, albeit unsearchable, for the killer hand combo.

Yeah, it suggested Disturbance as extra pseudo-copies of Reincarnation, albeit unsearchable, for the killer hand combo.

But the inconsistent part of the combo is Droll. You can access Reincarnation really easily, you don't need more copies of that.

But the inconsistent part of the combo is Droll. You can access Reincarnation really easily, you don't need more copies of that.

I see. In that case what one could do is to add searchers for Droll & Lock, but... that doesn't sound consistent. Which are your options? Where arf Thou and Magical Abductor?

I see. In that case what one could do is to add searchers for Droll & Lock, but... that doesn't sound consistent. Which are your options? Where arf Thou and Magical Abductor?

No, those just contribute to bricks.

Those are just filler till I decide what else to side for now. 

I don't side out a whole lot if I'm going second. I may side out one goat, but he's not so bad going second. The main deck is built to play around losing the dice roll, but if I go first I side out the Evenly Matched for Solemns.

Too lazy to do a video so here's the list http://yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/6834

Main Deck 
(40 Cards) Monsters Spells Traps

Extra Deck 
(15 Cards) Link

Side Deck 
(14 Cards)

Some tech choices:

Thunder King Rai-Oh Some people side him and most don't play him at all. I mained him at two because with my five main decked board wipes he was a really strong card to sit on after I blew their field away. I wouldn't recommend maining him unless you play a build similar to this because otherwise he can just be a dead card in hand.

Dark Hole/Raigeki/Evenly Matched Most don't play Dark Hole/Raigeki and Evenly Matched is seen 90% of the time in side decks. I decided to main deck all five because the way I wanted to play game 1 was on my terms regardless of the dice roll. Opening these cards in your opening hand if you lose the dice roll is fantastic and opening them isn't too bad if you win the dice roll. In future events I may decide on maining only two Evenly Matched and siding the third however. I drew it quite often.

Solemn Warning This card is actually supposed to be in my side deck. I forgot my 2nd Desires in the hotel room. Luckily I caught this before the first round started and the judges allowed me to cross it off my side and play it in my main. Would've preferred the 2nd Desires haha. 

Side Deck:

Eater of Millions in general he is a fantastic card, I main decked him originally but I dropped him later on for Tking. I never sided him in. However in future events I think I will main him in place of Tking.

Legacy of the Duelist I sided this for rogue trap.deks that everybody loves to play against. It's a floodgate and using this with Lightstage is effectively a twin twisters for free each round. I never played against trap.dek this event so it never saw play. Has good synergy with Anti-Spell Fragrance as well.

Spell Shattering Arrow I sided this for Spyral mainly. Wait till they use Sleeper's effect and then chain Spell Shattering Arrow. It pops Spyral Resort and Last Resort making Sleeper pop himself, and in turn their whole field. I never played against Spyral but I sided this in against every Pendulum Magician deck that I played against and it was definitely MVP alongside Evenly Matched this event.

Anti-Spell Fragrance Sided for Pendulum Magicians mostly. I only sided it in once because I only went to game 3 once which was the last round of the event. It stopped him in his tracks really. Not much to say about this card.

Bottomless Trap Hole Just a good card in general. Always has it's place if you go first. Only sided in game 3 against the Pendulum player.

Solemn Strike Same as Bottomless really. I decided against maining the Solemn brigade because they suck balls if you lose the dice roll and open them going second. I side them for game 3.

If anyone wants to know any of the extra deck choices or combos etc just lmk I'd be more than happy to explain.

Sexy pink deck box and meth lab mat featuring my sexy hotel pajamas.

vpEg2rJ.jpg

Archived