Emerging Emergency Rescute Rescue (and friends)

bPAiuFI.png

If your LP is lower than your opponent's: Reveal 3 Beast monsters with 300 ATK and 100 DEF from your Deck, your opponent chooses 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Emerging Emergency Rescute Rescue" per turn.

t55keDU.pngHvHBn3Q.pngyU5ReAS.pngYC5apVk.png

[spoiler=Uses]
All of them have 1-card access to:
Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom
2 material Xyz of Ranks 1-3 (Rabbit can go up to 4, Hamster up to 5)
Generic Links
Link Spider
Akashic Magician
Linkuriboh
Code Talker/Underclock Taker 
Cherubini, Black Angel of the Burning Abyss
Crystron Needlefiber
+gives access to Ib the World Chalice Princess
++This play can also lead into Ningirsu using Ib as material.
+gives access to every current Link 3, except for Kyrios and archetypal Links.
+gives access to Firewall Dragon, Borreload Dragon, Topologic Bomber Dragon, and a 3-Material Skulldeat, the Chained Dracoserpent.
Heavymetalfoes Electrum
Attribute Links

Rescue Cat:
Shaddoll Construct and Subterror Behemoth Fiendess
+Performapal Momoncarpet is both a FLIP and a Pendulum.
+Some archetypal monsters.

Rescue Rabbit:
Type Links
+Hallohallo is a normal, Normal Level 3 DARK Fiend Pendulum Tuner.
+Good number of archetypal monsters.

Rescue Hamster:
OPD adds 2 copies of Astrograph Sorcerer from ED to hand.
Large range of options.
Requires some form of setup

Rescue Ferret:
Makes virtually anything
Requires Link arrows, but Skulldeat/Proxy Dragon make it able to go for more than a single +1.
Play extender, not starter.

Honestly, I think the spell is bad because it forces you to run too many copies of cards that it would otherwise serve to cut down on by virtue of searchability, but I honestly can't decide if Rabbit or Cat is generally better.

I probably missed stuff because there's just so funking much.

Emerging Emergency Rescute Rescue and Rescue Ferret help enable Tempest Magician FTK by searching out Clear Effector and Magicat. You Sync them with a Level 2 Tuner, then activate De-Synchro and you win. 

The deck runs the Predaplant Brilliant Fusion Engine using Trick Clown to lose LP and make Emerging Emergency Rescute Rescue live as well as providing Link Material for the Missus Radiant and Proxy Dragon for Ferret to SS three Level 2s. 

Here's an example deck:

There was another 2017 Tempest Magician FTK build that topped a Regional at Lanexa Texas (also where the amazing

first popped up), but it was pre-Links and leaned heavily on the Dark Synchro engine (during Zoo format it's still an accomplishment though.)

Sadly that's the main thing that comes to mind so far when I think of Rescue Ferret, card looked so promising when it was first announced.

Archived