The Weather Painter Moon

Dn't_Be_Ah_Pansy

SXKkzsZ.jpg

The Weather Painter Moon

LIGHT Attribute / Level : 3 / Fairy Effect Monster 

ATK / 400  DEF / 1600

Effect:

When a "The Weather" Spell/ Trap card leaves the field Face-up and is sent to the GY, When you control another Face-up "The Weather" Monster other then "The Weather Painter Moon". you may target up to 2 "The Weather" Monster or Spell/Trap card in your GY: Add that target to the deck. draw 1 card. you can use the effect of "The Weather Painter Moon" up to 2 times a Turn. During the standby phase of the next turn this card was banished to activate the effect of a "The Weather" card effect; you can Special Summon this card.

(all Painters of the acr-type are different types of painting styles/ art tools, i imagined Moon to be either a Finger painter or digital with a tablet. just was think about it when i was making the card. hope you enjoy the card and leave a comment or any suggestions or improvements, Thank You)  

Wow, Weather support, but... First, in which color is this based, with the "Moon" name i think blue, but Rain is already blue and the Finger painter sounds good (Also, the only color that it's not pick in weathers is red).

Now with the effect: Yeah, Cloud is much better than this. Because he place the cards back on the field, but... Only if destroyed, still better than this. Also... Why it don't have the Weather return effect? You know: "During the standby phase of the next turn this card was banished to active the effect of a "The Weather" card effect; you can Special Summon this card." Maybe if the card shuffled 2 and draw 1 it would be a little bit better.

Thank you Luain for your freed back,

i well edit the effect to have the recover effect,

for the color it would either be Purple, White or black (Black and white are shades but just a thought).

the only mind set i had for moon was that there's the sun variant "the weather painter Sun".( also just to add, the stats of moon are "The Weather Painter Sun" just swooped ATK & DEF) 

and the recover to the deck would be for the Spell / Trap / Monster cards that are in the grave and cant be re-summoning do to link summoning, or monster removal/ Spell & Trap Removal on your opponents side of the field, and the fact that "The Weather Snowy Canvas" destroys/ Relapses/ switches Canvas's i believe. if there is anything you suggest pls comment, thank you for your comment.  

(I forgot to put this as a Quote post. hope that this is seen nothing more this a accident)

• 2 months later...

Wow, Weather support, but... First, in which color is this based, with the "Moon" name i think blue, but Rain is already blue and the Finger painter sounds good (Also, the only color that it's not pick in weathers is red).

Now with the effect: Yeah, Cloud is much better than this. Because he place the cards back on the field, but... Only if destroyed, still better than this. Also... Why it don't have the Weather return effect? You know: "During the standby phase of the next turn this card was banished to active the effect of a "The Weather" card effect; you can Special Summon this card." Maybe if the card shuffled 2 and draw 1 it would be a little bit better.

Thank you Luain for your freed back,

i well edit the effect to have the recover effect,

for the color it would either be Purple, White or black (Black and white are shades but just a thought).

the only mind set i had for moon was that there's the sun variant "the weather painter Sun".( also just to add, the stats of moon are "The Weather Painter Sun" just swooped ATK & DEF) 

and the recover to the deck would be for the Spell / Trap / Monster cards that are in the grave and cant be re-summoning do to link summoning, or monster removal/ Spell & Trap Removal on your opponents side of the field, and the fact that "The Weather Snowy Canvas" destroys/ Relapses/ switches Canvas's i believe. if there is anything you suggest pls comment, thank you for your comment.  

In the future, if thread hasn't been posted in for more than 14 days (no update) or 60 days (with updates), don't post in the thread. In this case, the latter condition applies (give/take 5 hours), but I don't know if you have actually made the changes or not. 

I will leave this open for now, but if you haven't, please do so. 

Archived