NET NEUTRALITY ALERT! This site and many others are in immediate danger

ABC Gun

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause there's no way that what st. obama did could be flawed or wrong?

Did you actually read what was written or did you just assume what was written?

Starting with one truth doesn't excuse a lie that follows. And hating him isn't the same as hating him for being a black president, that's the issue I have with the statement.

He was the last person above you to post. So no,it wasn't obvious. The quote function exists fit a reason. Use it.

There was context. If you didn't walk into the convo with the assumption that I wouldn't read, it was clear. Not my fault you had pre-conceived notions

But I'll use Quote in the future

Starting with one truth doesn't excuse a lie that follows. And hating him isn't the same as hating him for being a black president, that's the issue I have with the statement.

Its not a lie, there are members of congress that did not like Obama because of his skin color and the fact that he beat 2 Republicans he ran against for each of his terms. Btw, I myself don't like Obama's policies and the fact that because he didn't go far enough in serving the American people in terms of healthcare, the endless wars, and now the internet we are now in this current state of confusion and high tension, but that is a rant I will save for later and possibly for Twitter or Facebook.

Trump regularly asks if Obama approved of something, and if the answer is in the affirmative, it is only then that he decides that his administration does not approve of that thing. Plenty of Trump's decision serve no purpose other than to reverse Obama's actions. Not because what Obama did was wrong (And no, I'm not saying that Obama was never wrong at any point in his administration), but because Obama was the one who did them. Because Trump obsesses on with the person behind the decisions, and not the decisions themselves, it does raise some questions for why Trump and his fellow Republicans are reversing those decisions in the first place.

Dismissing ABC Gun's statement as a lie and a generalization, and your exaggeration that he's "using it for anything he deems 'against Obama'" (As if it's somehow irrational for him to criticize the motives behind such decisions) shows complete malice on your part, and rather than trying to warn caution in him possibly making an argument in bad faith and cheapening the merits of that argument, you just jump to claiming his argument is objectively wrong, and a lie.

ABC Gun was even careful in his response to you to distinguish that not every Republican is acting on the same motives, and you just doubled down on dismissing his statement as nothing but a lie. How would you prefer for ABC Gun to have revised his statement?

Trump regularly asks if Obama approved of something, and if the answer is in the affirmative, it is only then that he decides that his administration does not approve of that thing.  Plenty of Trump's decision serve no purpose other than to reverse Obama's actions. Not because what Obama did was wrong  but because Obama was the one who did them.

Does he REALLY though? You really have to ignore almost all possible reasons to get to that conclusion. For what specific policies?

Desperately trying to repeal Obamacare, and lying that he has already done so, while any claims to have a replacement seem rather half-hearted and insincere, as he seems more interested in just repealing it altogether, and then maybe replace it after the fact. Maybe.

He's reversed Obama-era regulations, so he could allow his sons to poach elephants.

He is in absolute denial about climate change, and reverses Obama-era policies regarding how to approach climate change.

I could go on, but I feel like that would only be getting off-topic from the primary issue of net neutrality, so I'm going to stop here until we can get back on track to how Trump's vendetta against Obama relates to net neutrality.

Desperately trying to repeal Obamacare, and lying that he has already done so, while any claims to have a replacement seem rather half-hearted and insincere, as he seems more interested in just repealing it altogether, and then maybe replace it after the fact. Maybe.

He's reversed Obama-era regulations, so he could allow his sons to poach elephants.

He is in absolute denial about climate change, and reverses Obama-era policies regarding how to approach climate change.

I could go on, but I feel like that would only be getting off-topic from the primary issue of net neutrality, so I'm going to stop here until we can get back on track to how Trump's vendetta against Obama relates to net neutrality.

He actually didn't reverse the elephant poaching law.

Killing the mandate (the unpopular part of ACA) means you no longer have to take part in ACA if you want

You can keep your doctor if you want to ;)

Climate Change is real, it's been happening for 4 billion years. Liberal climate hysteria should be mocked

Big problem with NN is how the government has secretly been making existing ISPS natural monopolies. NN is expensive for ISPs, and start up ones get stifled due to high entry cost.

Gov also help increase marginal costs with wiring regulations.

Government is the problem in this case

America is funked, plain and simple

Most likely, but not for the reasons you think

(It has something to do with us treating our likely economical rivals in 10-15 years as our closest friends right now)

(It also has to do with cultural decline created by the Millennial generation and West Coast/North East, but more so the above)

(It has something to do with us treating our likely economical rivals in 10-15 years as our closest friends right now)

(It also has to do with cultural decline created by the Millennial generation and West Coast/North East, but more so the above)

That and the fact this country's political landscape is toxic to the core. Every single thing in the media has to politicized as being either right-wing or left-wing, nothing in-between.

I'd be more worried about the EU and China 

At this point, the world is about 95% globalized and China, Russia, and especially the United States won't do anything to jeopardize that because the oligarchs in those countries might lose money, and whenever rich people have to worry about losing money, the politicians in those countries might lose their jobs.

That and the fact this country's political landscape is toxic to the core. Every single thing in the media has to politicized as being either right-wing or left-wing, nothing in-between.

I'd be more worried about the EU and China 

At this point, the world is about 95% globalized and China, Russia, and especially the United States won't do anything to jeopardize that because the oligarchs in those countries might lose money, and whenever rich people have to worry about losing money, the politicians in those countries might lose their jobs.

None of these have anything to do with Net Neutrality.  Since the vote has passed, and nothing more can be done, and clearly, this is delving into other topics, you need to create a discussion outside of this one.  

Archived