[DPR] Fusion Continuum (From Normality to Extraordinality In Fusion Summons)

Black D'Sceptyr

Blame Canada Eshai.

fusion_continuum_by_bdsceptyr-dbuieer.pn

[spoiler=Continuum Fusion: Info]

Normal Spell Card

Lore: (This card's name is also treated as "Polymerization".)

You can only use this effect of "Fusion Continuum" once per turn. Activate 1 of these effects. 
• Fusion Summon 1 non-Effect Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using Level 8 or lower monsters you control or in your hand as Fusion Materials, and if you do, it gains the effects of all Effect Monsters used for its Fusion Summon.
• Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Effect Monster from your Extra Deck, using non-Effect Monsters from your side of the field, your hand and/or your Deck as Fusion Materials.

Hard to believe, but I like how this came out-from Effect Monsters into non-Effect Fusions and vanillas into Effect Fusions.

We'll be continuing this Wednesday then, folks-till then, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BDS, signing off.

(We needed Polymerizations for the DPR)

Holy Polymerization this is cool

1st Effect: Gem-knights say hello. Why Level 10 or lower monsters? Is there a Level 11-12 monster you would use that made you have to add the restriction? I'm curious.

That effect though... I can only smell the BS that's about to come with the Fusions. We'll have to make sure there aren't any Fusions without effects with too many possible Fusion Materials.

2nd Effect:Gem-knights complain about Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. No seriously this is Future Fusion + Overload Fusion combo rapped into one card whispering from the ghosts of 2008. While Heart of the Underdog + This can be impractical, I would like to not give Decks like that in the DPR the chance of pulling off that shenanigans, so I might put a (max. 5) for Fusion Materials, or include the "with different names" restriction for this card as well.

Yay or nay to the [DPR] tag?

This is a super cool idea. Surprisingly niche.

Kinda wish I could solo it into becoming Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate, but that "different names" requirement.

Why does it have a Level 10 or lower requirement btw? I'm curious about that.

I like how it can make First of the Dragons fairly easily while setting up GY, and some old school favs like Flame Wingman, Thunder Giant, Dragonecro, all omni-HERO monsters, Blaze Fenix, etc.

All in all, love the addition. Plus, it gets all OG Poly support. Really can boost quite a few decks.

(We needed Polymerizations for the DPR)

Holy Polymerization this is cool

1st Effect: Gem-knights say hello. Why Level 10 or lower monsters? Is there a Level 11-12 monster you would use that made you have to add the restriction? I'm curious.

That effect though... I can only smell the BS that's about to come with the Fusions. We'll have to make sure there aren't any Fusions without effects with too many possible Fusion Materials.

2nd Effect:Gem-knights complain about Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. No seriously this is Future Fusion + Overload Fusion combo rapped into one card whispering from the ghosts of 2008. While Heart of the Underdog + This can be impractical, I would like to not give Decks like that in the DPR the chance of pulling off that shenanigans, so I might put a (max. 5) for Fusion Materials, or include the "with different names" restriction for this card as well.

Yay or nay to the [DPR] tag?

I'll place in the tag later-but I've retooled this card a bit more to your fancy.

Archived