[LVP1] Madolche, NK, RB, Zefra-Draco, Aleister/Invoked

Rumor, supposedly from the same guy that leaked the info for LVP1

Link VRAINS Pack 2 is coming sooner than you'd expect?

1. Six Samurai
2. Dragunity
3. Ice Barrier
4. Naturia
5. Jurrac
6. X-Saber
7. Wind-Up
8. Mecha Phantom Beast
9. Ghostrick
10. Fire Fist
11. Infernoid
12. Tellarknight
13. Nekroz
14. Paleozoic
15. Kozmo
16. Majespecter
17. Dinomist
18. PSY-Frame
19. Super Quant
20. Zoodiac

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A PSY-Frame link would be kinda hilarious though I doubt it'll be a better option than Omega which adapts to MR4 just fine, should be a sign of a PSY-Framegear Gamma reprint at any rate (I know I said that after Omega was revealed in BLLR, but this time with feeling!) 

A Dinomist link adds further fuel to what was already one of the craziest Extra Decks in the game (especially after the release of Heavymetalfoes Electrum, which they can make full use of.) If they can get another good Link they'll be howling. 

Paleozoics already have Mistar Boy and Mermail Abyssalacia. Stop please.

Ice Barrier, Jurrac, and Naturia links probably won't be enough to save their respective Duel Terminal archetypes, but if they've broader materials (especially if the Jurrac link is for Dinosaurs) they could be significant. Lord knows Ice Barrier Extra Deck monsters tend to do a little more than support Ice Barriers. 

The rest could provide decks that are almost there with the extra push they need to compete and looking forward to seeing how they shape up if the rumour bears fruit. 

[spoiler on the rumor]Huh, Majespecter and Dinomist? I just hope Amorphage get one eventually...

I'm super curious on the Super Quant one. I'd think it'd probably have to involve recovery of resources considering the field spell discards and the inherent minus of going into a L2 for Quants.

PSY-Frame might be psychic support, but I can't exactly imagine how it'd benefit PSY-Frame's playstyle, but w/e.

Jurrac's gonna be 2 Dinos, MPB will probably be 2 Machines or 2 Tokens, FF will be 2 Beast-Warriors, Naturia might be 2 EARTHs and Ice Barrier might be 2 WATERs, Infernoid's probably 2 Fiends, Six Sams might be 2 monsters w/ the same type but different Attributes...

Curious about all of the DT Archetype Links, as well as PSYFrame. Can't wait to see how the former will fit in the storyline, and the PSYFrame... I wonder if it will have a "blinking" ability like the Synchros, which means it will move to the MM once it's back.

1. Six Samurai
2. Dragunity
3. Ice Barrier
4. Naturia
5. Jurrac
6. X-Saber
7. Wind-Up
8. Mecha Phantom Beast
9. Ghostrick
10. Fire Fist
11. Infernoid
12. Tellarknight
13. Nekroz
14. Paleozoic
15. Kozmo
16. Majespecter
17. Dinomist
18. PSY-Frame
19. Super Quant
20. Zoodiac

Tellar Link would have to be unaffected by tellar effects while on the field, but this is really nice

1. Six Samurai

2. Dragunity
3. Ice Barrier
4. Naturia
5. Jurrac
6. X-Saber
7. Wind-Up
8. Mecha Phantom Beast
9. Ghostrick
10. Fire Fist
11. Infernoid
12. Tellarknight
13. Nekroz
14. Paleozoic
15. Kozmo
16. Majespecter
17. Dinomist
18. PSY-Frame
19. Super Quant
20. Zoodiac

That's cool. Super Quants and Dragunity really need that. Mecha Phantom Beasts would really profit since they generate so many tokens.

I'm confused about the Nekroz and Kozmo though, since they're not really ED-reliant. Especially Nekroz since they're anti-ED.

Lol Ice Barriers. Another Dragon maybe? It'll probably be more generic.

That's cool. Super Quants and Dragunity really need that. Mecha Phantom Beasts would really profit since they generate so many tokens.

I'm confused about the Nekroz and Kozmo though, since they're not really ED-reliant. Especially Nekroz since they're anti-ED.

Lol Ice Barriers. Another Dragon maybe? It'll probably be more generic.

Wind-Up badly needed one, Dragunity can do wonders with the Hieratic Link on their won

Spellbooks aren't ED reliant and they got a link mind you

1. Six Samurai
2. Dragunity
3. Ice Barrier
4. Naturia
5. Jurrac
6. X-Saber
7. Wind-Up
8. Mecha Phantom Beast
9. Ghostrick
10. Fire Fist
11. Infernoid
12. Tellarknight
13. Nekroz
14. Paleozoic
15. Kozmo
16. Majespecter
17. Dinomist
18. PSY-Frame
19. Super Quant
20. Zoodiac

Where could one expect a BW or RR link?

1. Six Samurai
2. Dragunity
3. Ice Barrier
4. Naturia
5. Jurrac
6. X-Saber
7. Wind-Up
8. Mecha Phantom Beast
9. Ghostrick
10. Fire Fist
11. Infernoid
12. Tellarknight
13. Nekroz
14. Paleozoic
15. Kozmo
16. Majespecter
17. Dinomist
18. PSY-Frame
19. Super Quant
20. Zoodiac

As someone who played Dragunity, a link for them would be cool, though if it's true I wonder where'd fit into the lore (as the 8 dragon's souls became the Lance).  

Where could one expect a BW or RR link?

The Link VRAINS Pack(s) are meant to be geared towards game-original themes that are printed as cards for the OCG/TCG before their appearance in the anime, rather than the other way around.

In the next Premium Pack, as we've seen, we are getting Links for anime themes, specifically HERO, and potentially Odd-Eyes and Synchron/Stardust/Warrior. For any sort of anime-based Links, I would suspect we get those in packs like Legendary Duelists, Dragons of Legend, or any sort of collection box or structure deck. Whether they actually give RR's or BW's that support or not is pretty much up in the air, or if they even do a large block of anime-support Link monsters.

Probably when the LVP decides to get into anime archetypes. They still have a few non-anime stuff to go from though, right?

Yeah, other notable archetypes that I believe are game-original and neither have a Link nor are rumoured to get one include:

Artifact

Bujin

Constellar

F.A.

Fabled

Flamvell

Genex

Gishki

Gravekeeper's

Gusto

Hunder

Kaiju (a Kaiju-supporting Link-1 would be sick)

Karakuri

Koa'ki Meiru

Laval

Machina

Magical Musket

Metaphys

Mist Valley

Monarch

Scrap

Shiranui

Sylvan

True Draco

True King

U.A.

Vendread

Watt

Worm

Yang Zing

...and there're probably a bunch more but those 30 stood out to me as candidates that fit the criteria.

Easily enough to fill up an LVP3 if not an LVP4 before we get into the anime/manga-original archetypes.

Yeah, other notable archetypes that I believe are game-original and neither have a Link nor are rumoured to get one include:

Artifact

Bujin

Constellar

F.A.

Fabled

Flamvell

Genex

Gishki

Gravekeeper's

Gusto

Hunder

Kaiju (a Kaiju-supporting Link-1 would be sick)

Karakuri

Koa'ki Meiru

Laval

Machina

Magical Musket

Metaphys

Mist Valley

Monarch

Scrap

Shiranui

Sylvan

True Draco

True King

U.A.

Vendread

Watt

Worm

Yang Zing

...and there're probably a bunch more but those 30 stood out to me as candidates that fit the criteria.

Easily enough to fill up an LVP3 if not an LVP4 before we get into the anime/manga-original archetypes.

I would love a Harpie link.

Archived