Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Artists/Bands Who Have Changed Genre

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Country Music Professor

Country Music Professor

Music Lover

• Elite Members
  • 2,562 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:30 AM

Are there any artists or bands that have changed genres that in their previous genre you didn't listen to them but in their current one you listen to them or vice versa? Post them here! Here's a few examples

Taylor Swift

Started out as a country star, with her debut single Tim McGraw then made the successful jump to pop and is currently on a meteoric rise with her album redemption just dropping, her current single is ...Ready For It?

Aaron Lewis

Started out as the lead singer for the band Staind with their most popular song to date being It's Been Awhile, Lewis then made the jump as a solo artist to country music with one of his more popular songs being That Ain't Country.

Billy Gilman

Started out as a country singer at the age of of 12 with his only Top 20 hit One Voice, then after he came out as gay no country record labels would sign him. He then auditioned for season 11 of The Voice and came in 2nd Place, his current single as a pop artist is Get It Got It Good

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users