Harvest At Half-Moon (Original Stats Are Always Welcome)

Black D'Sceptyr

oh look another card with a name that's closely related to a game/movie with almost no relation to that game/movie, brand-spanking new ground being broken for the BlaDeS of Change workshop this late November how bout that

harvest_at_half_moon_by_bdsceptyr-dbunpz

Continuous Spell Card

Lore: When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your GY to your opponent's side of the field, then Special Summon 1 "Harvest Token" (Level 1) with the same ATK, DEF, Attribute and Type as that target, but destroy both of those cards during the end of the next turn. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with the same ATK as the original ATK or DEF of a monster on the field, except a monster with 0 ATK or DEF, and if you do, draw 1 card. Once per turn, the first time each Level 5 or lower monster on the field whose current ATK is equal to its original ATK would be removed from the field by an activated card effect, it is not destroyed.

Word salad to go with your turkey, my Thanksgiving-celebrating YCMers? 

But no really, this card works with original stats and replication, so yeah, this is a rather all-encompassing Spell. Please don't make me regret ioh who am I kidding Goukis and every battle-destruction-lover Yugioh card'll already break this. 

So yeah, have fun with this, and be safe this Thanksgiving season. 

Till tomorrow, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BDS, signing off. 

The first effect is neat, I guess. Perhaps you could use it when your opponent has a boss monster out and you want another option to attack. The second effect is a bit odd. Sure, it has its Special Summon, but why a draw in addition to the Summon? The last effect is okay though. Nothing too out of the oridnary. Only monsters I can think of with a high enough chance to benefit from this card is the Monarch, Squire, and Vassal monsters; as well as any others that share the same ATK and DEF as them such as Majesty's Fiend. First and second effect for Monarchs and last one for Squires and Vassals.

Archived