LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

SHOULDER  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ephraim vs L'Arachel

• Ephraim (FE8)
    • L'Arachel (FE8)

Pervert?

17076971_273687976392950_890236611672722

Didn't have the image about the actual scene itself, rip.

Basically, Ephraim asked L'arachel to tend to his wound and showed his bare shoulders at her, at which point L'arachel starts calling Ephraim names and freaking out in general about the exposed shoulder.

Despite her wearing an outfit that exposes her own shoulders.

This is a bit of a hard choice, since I'm currently playing Sacred Stones(which is the only Fire Emblem game I've played besides Heroes). I mean Ephraim is powerful and I can trust him to take out some of the tough enemy units, but L'Arachel is one of my main healers and is what I consider as the comedy relief of Sacred Stones.

But even though it's a hard choice, I'm gonna have to choose L'Arachel since the scenes with her usually make me laugh. Plus, she's a pretty good healer.

This is a bit of a hard choice, since I'm currently playing Sacred Stones(which is the only Fire Emblem game I've played besides Heroes). I mean Ephraim is powerful and I can trust him to take out some of the tough enemy units, but L'Arachel is one of my main healers and is what I consider as the comedy relief of Sacred Stones.

But even though it's a hard choice, I'm gonna have to choose L'Arachel since the scenes with her usually make me laugh. Plus, she's a pretty good healer.

I'd like to thank you for this, I enjoy seeing opinions like this.

Though I went with Ephraim, due to me being super attached to him. His introduction scene was just way too cool for young me.

Archived