[AMA] Striker needs a distraction from the stresses of school. Striker needs social interaction. Striker needs attention. Striker needs...

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So friend, What are your hobbies?

Well, I'm somewhat of an avid chess player. While I played more back in high school due to being on my school's chess team, I get my fix by playing on Chess.com. I also play videogames when I can, and that reminds me that I have a stash of retrogames on my laptop that I need to play.

Well, I'm somewhat of an avid chess player. While I played more back in high school due to being on my school's chess team, I get my fix by playing on Chess.com.

We need to 1v1 at some point.

What's your favorite retro game, and why?

We need to 1v1 at some point.

What's your favorite retro game, and why?

I'm going to define retro as 5th generation and before, which makes the upper boundary the PS1 era. With that in mind, I'm going to have to say Crash Bandicoot 3. See, Crash Bandicoot 4 was perhaps the first Crash game I actually played, to my knowledge. This past Summer, I did myself the great service of playing the first three on my PSP, and I found Crash 3 to be the best out of the bunch. It has a more in-depth story line (I mean come on, the 1st one didn't really have a story at all). I found the variety in game play to be both challenging yet fun at the same time, and it's an overall great game to play.

Where did your moniker come from anyway?

Why is your name Striker?

The+striker+z+from+fairly+odd+parents+_4

I present to you The Striker Z from Fairly Odd Parents. My namesake was taken from this car, believe it or not. Silly reason to choose a name, but it made sense to 13 year old me who enjoyed watching Fairly Odd Parents.

What's your favorite card in the game? If you don't have a specific favorite, what are some of your favorites?

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. My two BLS sigs should have given that away, I think.

I would now like to know if my friend considers them self a good person.

I consider myself a good person, though I have flaws like everyone else. I can be very stubborn and prideful, though I'd say those are things I have been working on since childhood. Sometimes I look down on people in my thoughts for doing something they shouldn't be doing or what not, which I really hate doing in hindsight as it can come across as hypocritical, but sometimes I can't help but have those thoughts (e.g. people Jaywalking all the funking time here in Portland, even when I do it when I have to do so). Though on the flip side, I can be very welcoming once I open up to someone. Strangely, I keep to myself most of the time, so yea.

What's your stand point on gays? (Just curious, don't get any ideas)

One of my foster homes was with two gay men, and that was a different experience than what I had experienced before. I'm glad I got to live with them for two years, and they have taught me a fair amount of lessons before I moved out for college. So, I have no problem with gay people at all. I don't think a person's sexuality should define who they are, their character should be the primary factor for that.

Sorry if that was a bit of rambling, I still got a fair bit on my plate.

Archived