[AMA] Striker needs a distraction from the stresses of school. Striker needs social interaction. Striker needs attention. Striker needs...

Nathanael D. Striker

One of my foster homes was with two gay men, and that was a different experience than what I had experienced before. I'm glad I got to live with them for two years, and they have taught me a fair amount of lessons before I moved out for college. So, I have no problem with gay people at all. I don't think a person's sexuality should define who they are, their character should be the primary factor for that.

Sorry if that was a bit of rambling, I still got a fair bit on my plate.

I'm glad you feel that way, since I myself am 30% gay. I agree with you. Character and personality should be the only thing that matters.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are things with your fam? Are you married and/or have kids, or are you in your moms basement or?

I'm not married, I have no kids. I live on-campus at Portland State when classes are in session and I go back home and live in a trailer during break. No, my family doesn't live in a trailer, it's just my room which is actually a good thing for me as it is my own space. I grew up in the foster system btw, and my family is one that I was with for about 11 years.

Archived