Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Future of the TCG & OCG Section

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 6,887 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:39 PM

Alright, I agree the source it's not a fundamental thing to include in a leak thread, and leak threads are helpful because I in fact often find about an new cards through here than YGOrog and the other sites, although I appreciate when users include sources because they do save me time of checking YGOrg or scouting for other sites, plus in a way it gives more validity to their threads. What I cannot grasp is how copy/pasting the link along the thread content can be so much of a hassle, but I seems it's too much to ask for some. Those few seconds do matter if you are on a "leak-posting race", huh.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 17,024 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:20 AM
  • Alias:Broken

Alright, I reread through this and have made changes accordingly.

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users