Altergeist Safeonux ~ Put a Little Fire in the Due!

TOPsycho

I am a very avid Altergeist player, and as such, I know the ins and outs of the deck. I currently run it, and I am very hyped for the next set, but one thing upsets me;

They skipped the Level 3 Fire.

While they will probably make it later on, I figured, why wait? So I came up with my own. Feel free to leave any suggestions!

Altereist Safeonux
FIRE/Spellcaster
Lv3 Effect
900 ATK/1200 DEF
If you control another "Altergeist" card (Quick Effect): target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; flip that target face-down. If an "Altergeist" card you control is sent to the GY, except "Altergeist Safeonux": you can Special Summon this card from your GY in Defense Position. You can only activate each effect of "Altergeist Safeonux" once per turn.

I think it's pretty cut and dry. Not overpowered, doesn't make the archetype overpowered. It gives them a new Stun mechanic that they don't have. And it gives them recursion! Aside from Silquitous/Materialization, or Marionetter/Silquitous/Trap/GY monster.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Little bump? I believe that's how this works. Anyways, any Altergeist players out there?

Yes,one right here. I read all your posts about Altergeist deck support (Midulsia is best one). This card is overall good, but there is one problem, there are already 6 Altergeist monsters, all with diffrent atribute, so i mean Konami won't make more Altergeist monsters, and i understand them, because of that we need some support spell/trap cards because they have more chances to add them.

I like Altergeist decks,so i will maybe make post in OCG & TCG decks, on this forum.

Archived