GFET 3 Bronze Match

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

The L match in more ways than one. Best Girl Fight!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. L'Arachel vs Lute

Overall, I prefer L'Arachel. While Lute is rather entertaining, I'm not sure if I think she's more "distant", or if L'Arachel is so much more upbeat that it makes her much more endearing than Lute. They're both entertaining characters in their own right, which is one of the strong suits of Sacred Stones. There are these small "groups" of characters, each with their own appeal (Which, to me, is especially highlighted when you think in terms of who can support with whom), and L'Arachel stands at the center of such a group. She's my favorite of the "secondary" Lords in Sacred Stones. There's really just a lot to like about her, which grants her quite the advantage of Lute.

Overall, I prefer L'Arachel. While Lute is rather entertaining, I'm not sure if I think she's more "distant", or if L'Arachel is so much more upbeat that it makes her much more endearing than Lute. They're both entertaining characters in their own right, which is one of the strong suits of Sacred Stones. There are these small "groups" of characters, each with their own appeal (Which, to me, is especially highlighted when you think in terms of who can support with whom), and L'Arachel stands at the center of such a group. She's my favorite of the "secondary" Lords in Sacred Stones. There's really just a lot to like about her, which grants her quite the advantage of Lute.

It's the shoulders isn't it? 

Archived