GFET 3 Final Match

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

A clash of heroic lance-users!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Ephraim vs Cynthia

I haven't paid this any attention either, mostly because I'm not a big FE fan, however I did play Awakening and Fates, and since this is the final match, I decided to go ahead and give the homie Cynthia a vote. Sorry if this is unwarranted due to my lack of voting in the previous matches.

I detracted my vote. My girl got robbed because of how you decide ties. Not interested in Cynthia winning that way, that'll equalize out Bree. It's not about want. If I WANTED someone to win, I would have gotten Jill one extra vote somehow given she and BK was the only character in the tournament I really gave a damn about. 

I even voted against Cynthia when she was up against BK. But sure, I'm the one rigging this. 

Someone commented how Eph got last minute votes to pull him over L'arch last round too (and I voted for him last round). I didn't give it much notice then, but twice isn't coincidence 

I detracted my vote. My girl got robbed because of how you decide ties. Not interested in Cynthia winning that way, that'll equalize out Bree. It's not about want. If I WANTED someone to win, I would have gotten Jill one extra vote somehow given she and BK was the only character in the tournament I really gave a damn about. 

I even voted against Cynthia when she was up against BK. But sure, I'm the one rigging this. 

I didn't say you were the one rigging it. I was saying it wasn't rigged at all and that ironically cynthia's side looks more suspicious.

Let's look at a timeline of recent votes today.

They were tied.

I made a status.

Yui, who doesn't vote in these, broke the tie in Cynthia's favor.

Then the tie returned by someone who usually votes (Nai).

Then the tie was broken by Polaris whom I don't even think plays FE and idk why he voted. (Not saying he can't but I am confused for sure). Again, in Cynthia's favor.

And then Black and Bree, who voted a few times in the past and are known FE fans, voted in Ephraims favor.

I cannot see how this is in any way rigged. How about this. Had Muddy, whom you sent a message, came in and voted "last minute" as you said would you have an issue? Cause by your words here apparently coming in late is suspicious. Especially as Muddy hasn't voted in all the matches.

No, of course not, because there's no problem with voting last minute. It happens a lot.

Again. Don't twist my words. I am not saying it is rigged. I didn't say you rigged it. Because I don't think it's rigged at all

I haven't paid this any attention either, mostly because I'm not a big FE fan, however I did play Awakening and Fates, and since this is the final match, I decided to go ahead and give the homie Cynthia a vote. Sorry if this is unwarranted due to my lack of voting in the previous matches.

Not at all, your vote is perfectly fine. Don't feel bad about it.

I've been telling everyone to vote. You can ask Mirei. I reminded her to vote as well. 

I remind the people who have been participating since I got unbanned cause I don't want someone to lose because of forgetfulness or turnout

I honestly wanted this to be fair given how the waifu wars ended up

In any case, Birdie and I cancel out, and I will not put my vote back, so you're good

I've been telling everyone to vote. You can ask Mirei. I reminded her to vote as well. 

I remind the people who have been participating since I got unbanned cause I don't want someone to lose because of forgetfulness or turnout

I honestly wanted this to be fair given how the waifu wars ended up

In any case, Birdie and I cancel out, and I will not put my vote back, so you're good

I know that.

My point, again, is that last minute votes are okay. I just don't get why you told Muddy to vote if you don't think that's the case. If it's suspicious to get last minute votes then that would be counter-intuitive.

Okay, in case there's any confusion for my part. When I originally saw this poll, I voted Ephraim. Then I thought it over some more, and realized, actually, I like him and Cynthia about the same. So then I retracted my vote, because I couldn't make up my mind which person I liked more.

Basically, whenever I don't vote, it's either because I forget since I'm busy, or, if I've voted in other matches in the same round, it's because I like both characters about equally and don't feel right choosing one over the other.

So yeah, I'm not voting in this match.

And, at 10-11, the final bout has finally been settled! Our grand champion is the WINGS OF JUSTICE
SHE FLOATS LIKE A LEAF AND STINGS LIKE A NETTLE

BEST AWAKENING CHILD (imo) CYYYYYYNTHIA!

Ephraim fought well, but this was, surprisingly, a battle he could NOT win. My man broke out of his third place victory first tournament but couldn't quite get first.

Archived