Monster Slots

MonsterSlots-SP13-EN-C-1E.png

So an idea with Monster slots is that with its effect it allows you to draw a card and summon a monster with the same level as a Monster you control is that in a deck that uses a lot of monsters of the same Level (like 4 for the best example) this effectively can help set up for Link Summon plays or provide a card to help you win. It may not be a upstart but still a possible idea for a techy card in some decks.

I ve always wanted to tech this card in lvl 4 decks (as you said best interactions), but despite how simple it sounds the set up of the card sometimes can backfire. Having 2 monsters on the locations isnt difficult but i really wish it only requires the banish part and controlling a monster as well 

Guest BGMCANN0N

I remember using this in pure Star Seraph along with Card_Advance since Star Seraph Sovereignty and Scale loved revolving around the top decks... Also, that banish also sometimes meant you could pull a Scepter back with Bujinki Amaterasu to extend plays... It was like it was made for Star Seraph.

Archived