Casual Multiple Review Thread

Phelphor, of the Deep

Hi all! I noticed other people did a advanced multiple review thread in the "that" section, so I thought "Why don't I do something similar here?".

[spoiler=Reason]Why am I doing this? Because casual multiples tend to get less review than singles, and I think every set deserves at least one review from people, so that the creators can know what they did wrong/right and what to change for the future. Why don't I just review the threads without doing something like this? Well, I find it difficult to just do things in my own time, so this way I will feel more obliged and motivated to do it, and hopefully other can do the same (see below). Since their advanced, I will be here in casual where such a tread currently does not exist!

[spoiler=Rules and Submitting]Rules:

-YCM has Rules. Look them up and stuff before you do anything.

-Only one request per person please, people. I'm only human after all.

-Max 5 threads to review at a time, because again, I have other stuff to do (JK or am I?) I'll keep the OP updated on what threads are in my to do list. Please don't post if this limit has been passed.

-I won't review a thread twice unless significant changes have been made. Sorry people, but I want to have stuff to say and not have to trawl through the set.

-Don't expect a good review all the time, so please don't complain that you didn't get a compliment or something. I'm just giving you what I think of your cards, and if you disagree, you can say so and why in the card's thread, but please don't assume that a review is always a good one.

-Patience is a virtue.

Submitting:

1. Post the link the to your thread.

2. If I already reviewed it, say what you changed.

3. Add "Wah" (in a spoiler) to the end of it so I know you that you've read this.

Please rep the reviewer if you think the review is fair. We all need some compensation :P

[spoiler=How to become a Reviewer]There’s gonna be a lot of threads to go through and I won’t be able to get to them all at once. And so I’ll allow people to sign up to become a reviewer. Just post in the thread and do stuff often enough, and you can stay.

[spoiler=What a Review is]I will comment on each group of cards in their own merit, and then a summary paragraph at the end. On some I may do more, but that's the minimum standard I set myself. Others might do it differently, but hopefully around the same basics.

[spoiler=Reviewers]1.SK79LinkXyz

Not sorry for "borrowing" practically everything. If it ain't broke.... Post and get reviews for your Casual Multiples, and I hope you get the comments you want!

Sure, for singles (but could also include multiples)

To be fair, you should have ask Dova for permission before borrowing his template for this.

Noted.

Please note about section being less active than Advanced.

Okay then.

Archived