Night thinks I'm cool, AMA

(GigaDrillBreaker)

I think you misunderstood my question, so let me rephrase. Has there ever been a time where you were just doing your job when a customer comes up and starts complaining to you about the price that you are putting up?

Typically, my shift ends when the store opens.

But does Night think you're hot?

doubt it

Preferred flavor: Spicy, Sweet, Sour, or Salty?

probably sweet

A serious question: are we actually friends?

Realistically speaking, we are acquaintances.

Not enemies by any means.

Salted Caramel is the best kind of caramel and you're dead to me if you think otherwise.

This is for opinions. Salted caramel being best caramel is an objective truth of the world.

Sweet Salted Popcorn is great. I recommend it. I tried it out at a farm full of pumpkins...

Something else I've been curious of:
Do you really like Endeavor or do you mainly think his design looks cool?

As a character, as a person, whichever context to this question is fine.

Sweet Salted Popcorn is great. I recommend it. I tried it out at a farm full of pumpkins...

I tend to avoid stuff that gets stuck in my teeth.

Something else I've been curious of:

Do you really like Endeavor or do you mainly think his design looks cool?

As a character, as a person, whichever context to this question is fine.

Honestly the only part of his design I'm fond of is that the fire is literally in the shape of the word "fire" and that's awesome.

I enjoy him quite a lot as a character. I believe that he is not the horrible person he is presented as. He is flawed, of course, but so is everyone else. I believe that Shouto's account of his childhood, and the sort of man his father is, are unreliable at best. I absolutely believe that the marriage was a disaster, but various details indicate that Shouto's narrative of "horrible abusive monster who only cares about his children for their quirks" is simply inaccurate.

I could go much further into it, but now isn't the best time. If you shoot me a PM some time, I could explain when it's convenient.

I'm not typically into Shonen anime, would you recommend My Hero Academia even with that? Is it worth watching if the usual stuff in that sort of genre isn't really someone's thing?

It avoids many of the pitfalls that shonen anime falls into, such as poor support characterization, and works with the tropes of the genre through careful subversion to create something that is both "distilled shonen storyline" while also being incredibly high quality. I recommend watching at least the first episode.

Do you reckon fire makes good facial hair?

I headcanon that Hellfire and Half-hot Half-cold both have absolute heat resistance in the fine print. All I know for sure is that I don't want fire anywear near my moustache.

why you keep dodging the draft :T

Because funk you, I'm sick. Remind me to take a look tomorrow so that I can put it off again.

I've got a question over here: Did my PM get lost in-between the paperwork? 

You don't seem to have read it yet.

PM is there, I just haven't opened it yet. I'm gonna, it's just that right now about 80% of my mental faculties are devoted to a single cause right now, so I don't want to go into the complexity of the way in which his character is presented at this time. I will, just not now.

Anyone got any questions? I also have mildly inflammatory opinions, to match my minor respiratory infection.

Archived