SPYRALS for Competitive

So following with the theme of my Trickstars. I built this deck to win regardless of the die roll.

Monsters

3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring

3x SPYRAL Super Agent

3x SPYRAL Tough

3x PSY-Framegear Gamma

3x Droll & Lock Bird

1x Blackwing - Gofu the Vague Shadow

1x PSY-Frame Driver

1x SPYRAL GEAR - Drone

1x SPYRAL GEAR - Last Resort

1x SPYRAL Master Plan

1x SPYRAL Quik-Fix

1x SPYRAL Sleeper

Spells

3x SPYRAL Resort

3x Terraforming

2x SPYRAL GEAR - Big Red

2x Double Summon

1x Reinforcement of the Army

1x SPYRAL MISSION - Assault

1x Foolish Burial

1x Foolish Burial Goods

1x One for One

Traps

2x Evenly Matched

1x SPYRAL MISSION - Rescue

Extra Deck 

2x SPYRAL Double Helix

2x Firewall Dragon

1x Coral Dragon

1x PSY-Framelord Omega

1x Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir

1x Sylvan Princessprite

1x Ib the World Chalice Priestess

1x Link Spider

1x Ningirsu the World Chalice Warrior

1x Proxy Dragon

1x Ancient Fairy Dragon

1x Borreload Dragon

1x Decode Talker

Side Deck 

3x Anti-Spell Fragrance

3x PSY-Framegear Epsilon

3x Magical Spring

2x Solemn Strike

1x Solemn Warning

1x SPYRAL GEAR - Last Resort

1x Evenly Matched

1x SPYRAL GEAR - Utility Wire

Card Discussion:

Droll & Lock Bird: Not too sure about this card in Spyrals. I play it at 3 in Trickstars because of the reincarnation interaction and it's just good in general, but I don't know how I feel about it mained/sided in Spyrals yet. Will have to find out through testing. I think I won't need it with 3 Ash. May replace with more Foolish Burial Goods

PSY-Framegear Gamma: Amazing if I go first or second really. Really punishes trigger happy players. Good for bringing out Omega to continue the Quick-fix abuse.

SPYRAL Tough: Helps going first or second really as he is another Super Agent. Really like him going second because he can break problematic boards, scary backrow and puts a lot of pressure on my opponent. The best thing is that he is not a hard once per turn.

Evenly Matched: I mained this at 3 in my Trickstars but I want to try it at 2 in this deck. I want to see it but I don't want to draw it as often as I was. Alright going first and amazing going second. A plus with Evenly Matched in this deck is I won't get field locked with Resort like I can with Lightstage.

Anti-Spell Fragrance: For Pendulum Magicians, ABC etc. Only side in going first.

PSY-Framegear Epsilon: Side for Trickstars and Pendulum Magicians. Fills a similar role to Gamma obviously.

Magical Spring: Extra hate for Pendulum Magicians. Can side it going first or second. Helps to draw into your hand traps and can dump retrievable cards into the grave (Quick-fix, Drone, any targets for Big Red)

Looks pretty standard and solid. I'd cut the extra Last Resort, Utility Wire and an Anti-Spell Fragrance in the side for 3 Dimensional Barriers. It's still really good for the Pendulum/Invoked/ABC/rogue matchups. 

The Utility Wire is so good for game 3 when I go first though. Search-able generic disruption. Last Resort is in side for testing. I've been playing with the idea of two Last Resorts so I can use one for Sleeper and the other to protect Double Helix from Ogre disruption. I've toyed with D Barrier, but I don't like it. Anti-Spell stops all of those decks from even setting up. D-Barrier doesn't stop my opponent from searching all of their combo pieces and breaking my board with Purple Poisons and Time Pend. ABC and Invoked are just rogue decks now really. 

You're right, thought you had Utility Wire in the main already and the sided one was a second but it's definitely something you want around. Since it is searchable it may even be worth maining over the second copy of Evenly Matched at your discretion.

D-Barrier can be pretty rough for them to play through as it does stop the search from Skullcrobat Joker as well as Harmonizing Magician's search and other monster effects once the scales have already been established, and D can't be popped by Purple Poison as Anti-Spell can, but it should be up to personal preference as both have their pros and cons. Rogue is rogue but it does show up and counts on being unaccounted for!

You're right, thought you had Utility Wire in the main already and the sided one was a second but it's definitely something you want around. Since it is searchable it may even be worth maining over the second copy of Evenly Matched at your discretion.

D-Barrier can be pretty rough for them to play through as it does stop the search from Skullcrobat Joker as well as Harmonizing Magician's search and other monster effects once the scales have already been established, and D can't be popped by Purple Poison as Anti-Spell can, but it should be up to personal preference as both have their pros and cons. Rogue is rogue but it does show up and counts on being unaccounted for!

I feel like I shouldn't have to worry about Purple Poison since I prevent it with extra deck monsters etc. I'll try out D-Barrier though.

Archived