One Winged Angel.mp3 (Darklord support)

Kanashimi

So i like Darklord archetype back then when it was still leaks (new), and saw Link era here, kinda want to make Link monster for them, buuuut, before i jump to it, i remembered something.

[spoiler= '']

ArchlordKristya-DESO-EN-SR-1E.png

i remember during shaddoll era when playing on DN, man i hate this card.

also this trap:

[spoiler= '']

DarklordRebellion-DESO-EN-ScR-1E.png

pre-fallen Morningstar

So here, what im trying to do is, making small support (i hope) for Darklord, while kinda try to create a bridge that connects around Archlord (Kristya) <-> Darklord.

VoxNLpv.png

Archlord Lucio

LIGHT/Level 4

Fairy/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can reveal 1 Fairy monster from your hand, then discard 1 card; add 1 Fairy monster with a different attribute than the revealed monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. During your Main Phase: You can banish this card and 1 or more Fairy monster from your GY; gain 500 LP for each cards banished. You can only use each effect of "Archlord Lucio" once per turn.

1500/1500

Basically the core bridge here, 1st eff obv discard Darklord card add Kristya, 2nd eff helps you set up Kristya summon, while recover LP since Darklord has hella pay cost.

gc7xxVc.jpg

Archlord Morningstar

LIGHT/Link-2

Fairy/Link/Effect

2 Fairy monsters
If you would Tribute Summon a Fairy monster from your hand, you can also Tribute cards in the same column as this card points to from either player's side of the field as a Tribute. Once per turn: You can target any number of cards that are banished or from your GY; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, gain 500 LP for each Fairy monster(s) shuffled. If you shuffle 7 or more Fairy monsters to activate this effect, you can add 1 "Darklord Morningstar" from your Deck or GY to your hand.

Still not sure, but the idea is summon lucio, use 1st eff, summon something (Darklord or Kristya), if Darklord, use copy eff, link into this, recover cards (if any) and etc etc etc.

Cool cards. It thematically fits in. I really only have a couple things on the Link monster though:

ATK at 2300 seems pretty strong for a pseudo-generic Link 2. I get the flavor of it being equivalent to Kristya's DEF, but I'd recommend pulling it back to 1900 or less since that's been more/less been the precedent so far. Alternatively, if you can restrict its materials more, it would be fine to stay at 2300.

The other concern is the fact it returns banished cards in general. As it is, it can basically turn Pot of Desires into something better than Pot of Greed (since you then are able to reliably thin your Deck out of cards you may not need while shuffling those you do need back into the Deck). Maybe just restrict it to returning monsters so it doesn't have that interaction?

I remember playing this Tethys Darklord Turbo build and it was absolutely hilarious when it went off. 

Anyways, Lucio is obviously so you can Summon Kristya, along with the LPs since you're paying a lot in that Deck. It also searches so that makes it amazing for the Deck. Not sure if you should be able to use its effect on Special Summon though. 

"If you would Tribute a Fairy Monster in your hand" Darklords discard... right? I guess Ritual Summoning Perfect Herald is a lot better this way though. 

I'm unconvinced GY and Banish recovery simultaneously is a good idea, especially without limitation. I might make it a When it's Link Summoned effect, make it only Fairies, and then keep it at up to 5 cards, with the search being if you returned 5. Might also exclude copies of itself so you can't loop. Don't have to do all of those things but you at least have to make it so it can't get back copies of itself. That would be very dumb.

Like the art. Did you make it or someone else?

Cool cards. It thematically fits in. I really only have a couple things on the Link monster though:

ATK at 2300 seems pretty strong for a pseudo-generic Link 2. I get the flavor of it being equivalent to Kristya's DEF, but I'd recommend pulling it back to 1900 or less since that's been more/less been the precedent so far. Alternatively, if you can restrict its materials more, it would be fine to stay at 2300.

The other concern is the fact it returns banished cards in general. As it is, it can basically turn Pot of Desires into something better than Pot of Greed (since you then are able to reliably thin your Deck out of cards you may not need while shuffling those you do need back into the Deck). Maybe just restrict it to returning monsters so it doesn't have that interaction?

I was worried about the stat too, cuz im looking at . . . Decode Talker with the sane mat, but yeah, will change the ATK weaker.

Forgot about desires :ooo

Either returning monsters, but i think returning face-up cards can do it too. . .

I remember playing this Tethys Darklord Turbo build and it was absolutely hilarious when it went off. 

Anyways, Lucio is obviously so you can Summon Kristya, along with the LPs since you're paying a lot in that Deck. It also searches so that makes it amazing for the Deck. Not sure if you should be able to use its effect on Special Summon though. 

"If you would Tribute a Fairy Monster in your hand" Darklords discard... right? I guess Ritual Summoning Perfect Herald is a lot better this way though. 

I'm unconvinced GY and Banish recovery simultaneously is a good idea, especially without limitation. I might make it a When it's Link Summoned effect, make it only Fairies, and then keep it at up to 5 cards, with the search being if you returned 5. Might also exclude copies of itself so you can't loop. Don't have to do all of those things but you at least have to make it so it can't get back copies of itself. That would be very dumb.

Like the art. Did you make it or someone else?

Yes discard, but Lucif-err i mean Morningstar should be Tribute Summoned, as for other implication, i make the material generic with "Can tribute cards this card points to" for a reason, (ex: The Agent guys, any generic fairy that needs Tribute Summon tech like Angel 007 guys? Ik it sucks, but atleast this card support them) kinda copying pseudo-True draco shenanigans

Yeah ill add the restriction to recover itself (or same name card)

I make it 7 cards due to:

> Darklords dump a lot (from hand or deck) , so 7 cards/7 monsters aint that hard.

> 7 represents seven deadly sins.

As for art. . . Well its not mine (tho i can draw it exact same without color :^)). Art taken from gbf (granblue fantasia)

Archived