News on PP20

Specifically what series will be in the pack.

The pack of 15 cards will contain cards from:

The Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V manga currently publishing in V Jump

Game Original Link Monsters designed to strengthen Decks by adding Link monsters to them

The manga Yu-Gi-Oh! R

The GX Series

The 5D’s Series

The ZEXAL Series

The ARC=V Series

Source: https://ygorganization.com/ocg-info-premium-pack-20-2/

So pretty much a quasi-continuation of LVP1 with additional legacy trinkets. Kinda Surprised for R series support, although it does bit explained the Poker Knight support since yugi use that card in much more memorable if not bit more prominent on that series

So far we have 5 out of 15 cards revealed.

GX:
Xtra HERO Wonder Driver
Nine-Tailed Fox

ARC-V:
White Aura Monokeros
White Salvation
White Howling

And there's that Arcana Knight Joker counterpart (presumably a Link Monster for Yu-Gi-Oh! R) and another monster in the cover.

---

So there's a high chance that all those five series will get their own Link Monster.

This should be an interesting pack.

So far we have 5 out of 15 cards revealed.

GX:

Xtra HERO Wonder Driver

Nine-Tailed Fox

ARC-V:

White Aura Monokeros

White Salvation

White Howling

And there's that Arcana Knight Joker counterpart (presumably a Link Monster for Yu-Gi-Oh! R) and another monster in the cover.

---

So there's a high chance that all those five series will get their own Link Monster.

This should be an interesting pack.

The Arcana Knight is likely going to be a Link 3 Monster and the other cover card based on its design I feel is going to be another Xtra HERO Monster (either being Main Deck or a Link 1 or 2 Monster).

Still looking at card slots seems were getting the Xtra HERO as 1 to 3, then White from 4 to 10 and all the remainder in the last 5 slots like Nine Tailed Fox.

• 2 weeks later...

So Konami is trolling us by making Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon, nearly 3 years after Number C5: Chaos Chimera Dragon was released. Oh and we randomly get a Junk Link Monster instead of another Xtra HERO, someone in charge of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG is having a great time screwing with us.

So Konami is trolling us by making Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon, nearly 3 years after Number C5: Chaos Chimera Dragon was released. Oh and we randomly get a Junk Link Monster instead of another Xtra HERO, someone in charge of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG is having a great time screwing with us.

None of this is trolling. They release manga cards, some of the lowest-priority cards in release there are, as they want. I don't know why the heck you thought we were getting more than 1 Link Hero, and of course it being a Junk monster isn't at all random. That wasn't Konami trolling, that was you jumping to extremely ill-informed conclusions with actually no evidence to go off of. There was actually plenty of rumors and announcements out there that said otherwise; like you had access to this information. Nothing is trolling, this was expected.

None of this is trolling. They release manga cards, some of the lowest-priority cards in release there are, as they want. I don't know why the heck you thought we were getting more than 1 Link Hero, and of course it being a Junk monster isn't at all random. That wasn't Konami trolling, that was you jumping to extremely ill-informed conclusions with actually no evidence to go off of. There was actually plenty of rumors and announcements out there that said otherwise; like you had access to this information. Nothing is trolling, this was expected.

Trolling as in they waited this long to give us Number 5, and the last thing I heard we were going to get at least 2 HERO Link Monsters. I never believe rumors right away about anything, Yu-Gi-Oh! or otherwise, but I do think making Number 5 3 years after Number C5 and especially after all the changes this game has gone through in that time is trolling.

OCG doesn't care about TCG, they'll make 1 link and move Stratos to 3 and call it a day

Seeing as we're getting Number 5, I really wouldn't be surprised if we do finally end up getting Colourless, Chaos King of Dark World here as well.

You have to run funking Reign-Beaux for that though

Oh, I see now. The Junk Link.... That's what Black meant.

I wish we had more to go by. Name and arrows are nice, but I'd like to see the materials needed, if nothing else xD

What? No.

It’s that some decks have an easy time fielding Needlefiber + Lv 4, so you can go into Stardust Warrior.

Alternatives include PSing a Ghost Ogre/Ash to make Quariongandrax, for double tuning relevance.

Last 4 cards revealed but no effect revealed with them yet are...

Game Original Link 3, Arcana Extra Joker, Action Spell- Full Turn, Action Spell – Double Banking and Photon Advancer.

To be said its interesting how Actions Spells have now been implemented to OCG/TCG now with Full Turn and Double Banking.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/independantiaintgotnoadvancer/

Edit: looking into the Manga Cards for what their effects might follow with...

...Full Turn doubles battle damage for the turn its activated, Double Banking makes you discard a card when a Monster you control destroys a Monster as a result of Battle then allowing that Monster to attack again and finally Photon Advancer allows you to Special Summon it if you control a copy and Gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of other copies you control.

Archived