Post and Zai will ask you a question

BANZAI!!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you not like breasts?

This is actually an interesting answer, which I've answered before and am going to do my best to get proper again. It's a super-common thing in anime and/or video games to have that one specific character (or several) that generally boils down to "look at my rack my rack is amazing" in their design and body language. Rangiku in Bleach, Ivy in Soul Calibur, etc. When I get into a game or an anime, I'm not there for big-ass tiddays (never have been, but it's less so these days), so my best guess has always been that something in my head just sorta wired itself over time to ignore or otherwise not enjoy obnoxious boobage for the sake of obnoxious boobage, which left the flatties or near-flatties as the obvious alternative to that.

tl/dr, Yui is a hipster and a lolicon

ay

Oh hey speaking of beards. Have you been on YCM a long time? I feel like you’re kind of familiar.

if you were trapped on a deserted island, but there was a source of infinite food that only produced on item, what item would you want?

and not prearranged food like pizza or something, just one ingredient or something

Does italian bread count? I love bread. And not just because I pretend to be a duck on the internet.

WAIT funk THIS ISN’T AN AMA

Certainly an interesting twist. Go ahead.

So now that you’re retired and/or dead, coming back to RP any time soon?

I love a good soda.  Especially after a hellish day.

Ok, this might be weird or tasteless, but i have to know. How true is the black dudes going apaeshit over magic tricks stereotype, and have you ever personally exemplified it?

Archived