Post and Zai will ask you a question

BANZAI!!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can be both.

So where did the awesomeface over the scp logo come from anyway?

Because I always used the awesome face for my logo, but I thought it wasn't original enough, and nobody I ever met knew about SCPs so 13 year old me decided it would be a good original design to use. Even my avatar is stolen ;-;

Question me up fam

crikey funk this is hard sometimes......

another question pls

seriously

Not really...

Next question, if you can think of one.

I'm running out of ideas

This seems fun...

this is some funking whack sheet

ok this one's for all of you: Favorite Ygo monster card and why?

this is some funking whack sheet

First question. Neato!

Favorite YGO Monster and why...I think answered that before in my AMA, but I can throw out a few:

• Robotic Knight - A friend of mine gave me a copy of it, token of friendship sort of thing. It was something I treasured and still have tucked away.
  • Contrast HERO Chaos - It's sort of my new favorite ace I like to pull out in some Duels irl (granted I have to majorly rework the deck, but that's beside the point). Plus...HERO CHAOS...CHAOS Sonic...its a no brainer XD
  • Stardust Dragon/Stardust Spark - Some reason, I really like and resonate more with Stardust than any Signer Dragon/Duel Dragons. Dunno why.
  • Gouki the Great Ogre - My current favorite...as I somewhat play it every Duel when using Goukis. Been trying to lay back on summoning Great Ogre....but it is just too fun not to use!!!

61ShAYhWnvL._SY450_.jpg

1. Favorite archetype is Gusto; this is their wincon
  2. I love gimmicky and/or stupid OTK decks, and Sphreez's effect perfectly embodies what it means to do a gimmicky OTK.
  3. WIND is best attribute, Psychic is best type, Sphreez is conveniently both.

Let's see...

Right now, it's probably Kirin because Majespecters are one of my side decks at the moment for YGOPro which I'd like to play, but slow-ass me didn't hurry up and buy some of the core parts before dealership sold out. (They got plenty of him in stock though). Also because bouncing removal and stuff. 

Also RIP ban. It was one of the reasons 'specters were proficient as they were; maybe restricted to its own Deck might've saved it from the banhammer, but who knows?

MajespecterUnicornKirin-MP16-EN-R-1E.png

====

Sapphy is still on this list, but mostly because LIGHT Dragon stuff that I've yet to maximize potential in outside Hieratics. Also obligatory YCM waifu thing and I still have my 2 copies I bought a while back that are currently in my binder of good cards. 

SaffiraQueenofDragons-DUEA-EN-UR-1E.png

Archived