Post and Zai will ask you a question

BANZAI!!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was waiting for your question to answer it before going to sleep. Also I got some stuff to read but it's late now and I better do it after sleeping.

The question Zai gave you is not one that necessarily wants or even can, be answered, but it is technically a question xD

I'm gonna help you up here.

Zai, can you give Darj a second question? ;9

[/inb4"post seen"]

We’re all thinking it. Who has the better beard?

The question Zai gave you is not one that necessarily wants or even can, be answered, but it is technically a question xD

I'm gonna help you up here.

Zai, can you give Darj a second question? ;9

[/inb4"post seen"]

Sucks to be you! You both get to answer this one! Favorite Ygo card?

Good morning.

I have to know your opinion on the grinch now.

We’re all thinking it. Who has the better beard?

I have to know your opinion on the grinch now.

I have 2 cards. The first is Pikeru. I wish her card art appearances were actually good cards that worked with her in some way, and that the Princess forms actually carried over the base forms' design and looked more visually interesting though...

The not-so-mainstream card that I really like, that I have sleeved to this day and try to put in random crap when I'm bored is:

FtZxz9B.jpg

When I first read the question I thought this was a difficult question to answer since there are plenty of cards I like for one reason or another, but then 1 stood over the rest:

MoFVPvU.png

Putting aside that it has a decent, albeit not amazing, effect and stats, plus the accessibility of a generic 2-material Rank4, I like its name, story/background, and especially the artwork. There is something about that menacing walk or stance that I simply like a lot, and IMO he looks so badass with those weapons of choice, and I mean in plural because his left hand as you can notice there is made of whatever gem, and surely a punch with it should hurt a lot. Also it is in a way the "father" of Shaddolls, one of my favorite archetypes, and it represents the darkness of Gem-Knights, has an underused typing... so much good stuff in this card.

I'm Eshai (duh). Im a freshman in college studying game design. For around a half year now I've participated in making cards and learning more how to make them since I already knew a lot about the game even after not playing for a year and it's a more free time way of taking a break from school stuff while still learning in the medium.

At the moment, I'm a Advanced Card Design and reviewer, a newish member to the AGM, and the founder of the DPR.

Who are you?

Archived