• Last Reply

Quack off you ducker.

Am I hotter than Rinne?

Why isn't Psyduck a psychic

Why are you still in this thread?

ask me a question now, duckboy

Whatchu want me to ask?

Another question?

When will you accept me as your supreme duck overlord?

Asking the real questions.

Like... who’s your daddy, dad?

sup

Omgholyshititsnightsenpainoticedmeimean-

I need a new Zai pun/YCM persona. Any ideas?

Just keep giving me questions.

Phuck man i’m running out of things to ask. Favorite anime?

Does Zai like Pie

Hella. Does winter like pie?

Keep going.

So how does being a super mod feel?

~Stayin' alive

Ah~ ah~ ah~ ah~.

Where does the name Dova come from? Its not skyrim because Dovah has an H in it.

Ah~ ah~ ah~ ah~.

Where does the name Dova come from? Its not skyrim because Dovah has an H in it.

Well, actually...

Let's go back to a time when I had just joined this new-fangled "steam", about 5 years ago. The first game I played was, naturally, Team Fortress 2, as all my friends were playing it, and I found my favorite class was the Sniper. But, with a twist; I had met so many people that said "good snipers only headshot" that I decided that I would be the Bodyshotter, to act as ray of light in this metagaming fog. Unfortunately, I felt the name didn't have enough ring by itself, but suddenly, I felt a stroke of genius. I had heard said friends talking about a mystical game called Skyrim (due to various reasons, I had barely no interaction with the internet/modern technology before this point), and they mentioned how the hero was someone called "Dovakin", or something similar. Didn't really know at the time, so I just rolled with my first guess. So, I took the first half of that, and voila: DovaBodyshotter. Eventually, when I started to actually have a presence on the internet, I felt Dova was unique enough on its own for me to just use it in tandem with other names for my various accounts, and when one of my friends pointed out that I was actually using it as a username in some form or another in almost every situation, I decided to run with it.

And that's how I became DovaCardMaker here. Everyone eventually knew me as Dova, so I dropped the last bit, but I still call myself DovaBethesda or DovaSCP on other sites/games as the medium allows.

What do you suggest I could change to for a new title to my "Mod count [serious]" thread. Being out of misc means the serious tag I didn't put on it is no longer needed, and only around the first 1.5 pages worth of it involve my OP xD

Also, am I supposed to be able to see Halloweentown (even though I can't make a thread inside that forum) and mod secret stash (even though I don't have the password for that one and it has 0 threads inside anyways)? There was a point in the past where I was able to see the mod forum directly above CC so better be safe here again.

If it's fine, what's the password for that second one?

Why does your red psyduck avatar have a horn/spike thing?

Archived