Post and Zai will ask you a question

BANZAI!!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you suggest I could change to for a new title to my "Mod count [serious]" thread. Being out of misc means the serious tag I didn't put on it is no longer needed, and only around the first 1.5 pages worth of it involve my OP xD

Also, am I supposed to be able to see Halloweentown (even though I can't make a thread inside that forum) and mod secret stash (even though I don't have the password for that one and it has 0 threads inside anyways)? There was a point in the past where I was able to see the mod forum directly above CC so better be safe here again.

If it's fine, what's the password for that second one?

Why does your red psyduck avatar have a horn/spike thing?

Wait this is an ama?

And I think you are? I have no idea off the top of my head.

The psyduck (Zaiduck) is red and has a horn because its a reference to this: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MS-06S_Char%27s_Zaku_II because everything I do has to be gundam related. The sunglasses are the same pair worn by its pilot, too.

Greetings!

Didja know you’re batshit insane?!

This is fun.

So’s ur mom- imean...

Whats with the zootopia thing anyway?

My pops? He and i reconnected two access a half years ago after a big fight we had. Got my head outta my ass ava went back to college and now he and i are closer than ever.

I'm one of a few black men fortunate enough to have their father in their life.

Wait this is an ama?

And I think you are? I have no idea off the top of my head.

The psyduck (Zaiduck) is red and has a horn because its a reference to this: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MS-06S_Char%27s_Zaku_II because everything I do has to be gundam related. The sunglasses are the same pair worn by its pilot, too.

Didja know you’re batshit insane?!

So’s ur mom- imean...

You seem to be running out of questions to ask so I thought "might as well ask something instead", to help keep the ball running in the thread for a little longer.

So’s ur mom- imean...

Pretty much for similar reasons why other members here liked it; good writing, had an internal message underneath and yeah motivation to keep going (because like the OC, I had a rough start with certain aspects in life; well, college kicking my ass anyway).

Also because Judy is bunny. 

(Main song from there says a lot)

=====

And no, Armz didn't affect this decision. I really did want to watch the movie, but had to wait until a few months later. (I now have it on Blu-Ray/DVD as a Xmas present from last year). 

=====

To answer Sleepy's question, yeah, you guys can access the Halloweentown forum to look at stuff you did (and check over ticket things). You know, make sure that Yui didn't shortchange you out of points and stuff. 

=========

Next question.

Pretty much for similar reasons why other members here liked it; good writing, had an internal message underneath and yeah motivation to keep going (because like the OC, I had a rough start with certain aspects in life; well, college kicking my ass anyway).

Also because Judy is bunny. 

(Main song from there says a lot)

=====

And no, Armz didn't affect this decision. I really did want to watch the movie, but had to wait until a few months later. (I now have it on Blu-Ray/DVD as a Xmas present from last year). 

=====

To answer Sleepy's question, yeah, you guys can access the Halloweentown forum to look at stuff you did (and check over ticket things). You know, make sure that Yui didn't shortchange you out of points and stuff. 

=========

Next question.

Can I still call you Sakurabot?

Archived