Sanfran Jury Finds Kate Steinle Murderer not Guilty

Ryusei the Morning Star

http://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/editorials/article/Justice-not-served-in-trial-of-Kate-Steinle-s-12396717.php

Sanfran Jury finds seven-time felon who repeatedly re-entered this country illegally 5 times not guilty of either murder or manslaughter despite felon admitting to firing the gun the killed Kate Steinle

It's unfortunate that an innocent person was slain and their loved ones will suffer knowing there is no justice behind their murder.  Let me get ahead of this.  I don't wanna hear anything about immigration outside of debates.  If you got something to say about it and you wanna use this example as part of your debate, feel free to do so in the appropriate topic in the appropriate section.  If it's outside Debates, I'm warning you now and only now.

You will be punished.

It's unfortunate that an innocent person was slain and their loved ones will suffer knowing there is no justice behind their murder.  Let me get ahead of this.  I don't wanna hear anything about immigration outside of debates.  If you got something to say about it and you wanna use this example as part of your debate, feel free to do so in the appropriate topic in the appropriate section.  If it's outside Debates, I'm warning you now and only now.

You will be punished.

Nope, just a sad topic about a sad tale

What made you think this was okay?  I'm curious.

I must have worded it wrong. He is trash for being a murderer... Being an illegal immigrant makes it worse, and overall;

He came into a country illegally, murdered a legal citizen, and got away scot-free. He has to pay!

I must have worded it wrong. He is trash for being a murderer... Being an illegal immigrant makes it worse, and overall;

He came into a country illegally, murdered a legal citizen, and got away scot-free. He has to pay!

See this actually makes more sense, because on drowsiness last night I might've given you warning points.  Consider this a verbal notification.

• 3 weeks later...

This is an outrage. There's no other way to put it, it's just...

Rosseau was wrong. Humanity is evil. The horrible things I am reading about have jaded me. Humanity can go kill itself, I'm moving tl another planet where I am alone and this evil doesn't happen.

So, you are saying that Hobbes is right (read Leviathan if you don't get the point)? Funny, my Great Political Thinkers class thought Rosseau was right.

Archived