Photo

Pokemon: Mind and Soul [OOC/PG-13/Not Accepting]

- - - - - Pokemon Adventure A CowCow RP

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

564e99f267aaca648b8e853c77112bd6.png

fc00c3d527797863e8001d785b6baec4.pnga9922649d3404a2ee81dae404772ea71.png31d002e7cb02a901f0a55b5941a61973.png

Interest Check Stuff

Rules

Plot and How This Works

Battles and Leveling

Setting

Starters

Application Format

8PBUpdp.gif

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

Do I have to submit interest for this? I mean, I might as well.

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 09:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

Glad its not another become the pokemon type deal.  I havent Rp'd as a trainer in a hot minute.

Seriously interested.

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

A trainer RP as hosted by Mr. Fallen God himself? Sign me the fuck up.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 08:42 PM
You have my interest

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,984 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

I've wanted to participate in a Pokemon RP for a while...  Noting inetrest.

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
    Last Visit Feb 16 2019 03:01 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

noting my interest, sh​its gonna be cash

Signature

o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Willpower is the catalyst to realize dreams.

• Witch of Theatergoing
  • 4,957 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Hina
  • Spouse:Bernkastel
I'm in like Wikileaks and the emails.

unknown.png

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
    Last Visit Jun 26 2019 05:29 PM
  • Discord:Zai#7925
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate
Can’t really say no to something like this. Sign me up
Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Aug 15 2019 03:32 PM

Slides interest note on the table and slowly walks away

scooterulez

scooterulez

My Voice gives me super strength!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
    Last Visit Apr 12 2019 02:13 PM
  • Discord:scooterulez#1311

Might as well do another RP, and I am needing to do this one. Count me interested!

giphy.gif

TF2 Pics

League Of Legends

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

That's 9 interested, I can transform this into an OOC now!

SHIFT INTO TURBO

And now that it's an OOC, don't feel frightened to come in even if you didn't express interest yet. In fact the more the merrier so I can be sure to get the best group. Best in the sense of best characters for the RP (not just quality but interesting and ones I can see being written over a long time), reliable RPers, and RPers I think can work well together. Those who have a track record, gotta try and really impress me. (I will also be careful in the IC about kicking people for inactivity, and bringing in others to take their place, I think the setting makes it not too difficult to pull off)

Any questions ask away I will try my best to answer.

And also...My character! A familiar face to some will be added here momentarily.

The Dreamer

Inventory

8PBUpdp.gif

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia
Oh man it's an ooc now?! Better get to work on my character. 

Whew that took awhile.
ADVENTURE!
Inventory

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts

Out of curiosity, how many teams will there be? I would assume it's three separate teams due to the number of interests you have being 9, but I ask nonetheless. After that question, what about the exact number of starters there are? Is it like three of each starter that can be given out?

For example, if three people from different teams get the Grass Starter, would that be all the starters taken for the Grass?

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Out of curiosity, how many teams will there be? I would assume it's three separate teams due to the number of interests you have being 9, but I ask nonetheless. After that question, what about the exact number of starters there are? Is it like three of each starter that can be given out?

For example, if three people from different teams get the Grass Starter, would that be all the starters taken for the Grass?

"Due to the nature of Pokemon (the games being single player and the anime really only having one main gym challenger) this RP will be limited acceptance. I will only be accepting, not including Skaia or my character, FOUR people into the RP.

They will be split into two groups of three, with the third for both being Skaia or my character, who will travel the same path. However they will have a bit of a time delay which will allow both groups to experience similar but different events at each area."

"For the latter there are things to keep in mind. There will only be one of each Type on each team. That is to say two people can have the Fire starter but they must be on different teams. Note that these starters would be given to those who lack a Pokemon prior to getting on the boat to Korova."

Taken from the OP :P

8PBUpdp.gif

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts

"Due to the nature of Pokemon (the games being single player and the anime really only having one main gym challenger) this RP will be limited acceptance. I will only be accepting, not including Skaia or my character, FOUR people into the RP.

They will be split into two groups of three, with the third for both being Skaia or my character, who will travel the same path. However they will have a bit of a time delay which will allow both groups to experience similar but different events at each area."

"For the latter there are things to keep in mind. There will only be one of each Type on each team. That is to say two people can have the Fire starter but they must be on different teams. Note that these starters would be given to those who lack a Pokemon prior to getting on the boat to Korova."

Taken from the OP :P

Alright. I might've skimmed over the last part there, but thanks nonetheless.

This should help out a bit more.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 09:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon
On the case!

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

Hoenn represent.

Bitter Breeder

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
    Last Visit Jun 26 2019 05:29 PM
  • Discord:Zai#7925
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate
Professor in the Making

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
On the case!

Hoenn represent.

Bitter Breeder

Vic

Alright so to give some initial thoughts/concerns imma say some things.

Oswald: So I love his personality honestly. It could be fun to see played out. I do worry about longevity. Do you think you can keep his character going for a long period of time without it getting dull?

The bio, one thing to mention is that Korova is mostly isolated simply because it doesn't have much that would draw tourists and such. I do worry about one thing though. What's his motivation for actually doing the adventure, collecting badges, and the like? And would he be fine joining a group for this mission? Because I am unsure about that part.

I like the app overall...also, does that vest affect Static I wonder...

Kanon: ngl that first paragraph has me concerned. The heart of gold thing is super hyperbolic and I am always worried about the "She's a jerk...but she's actually really nice!" thing. Also I can see no reason she'd be traveling with people and I find it difficult to imagine it being fun to have someone THAT anti-social in a group for a long period. Especially a group of only three people.

The bio, I have an issue with the traveling with Houndoom thing. It seems odd she did all that with just an old Houndoom on her side and it also gives her a LOT more experience than what usually would be seen in a starting trainer. Even Oswald is basically a newbie and he's a junior cop.

Also I only just realized Swift Swim is a Hidden Ability, so I'm kind of iffy about that.

Gold Vic: First of all his personality is a bit odd to read cause it's like "he looks like he's this, but he's actually this, but actually he's actually this." The last paragraph really highlights this, a bit much. It's not necessarily bad but it gives this odd impression of "this is how he is...except not really, he's actually this and this" and leaves me unsure what to think of his personality overall.

The bio is fine, maybe slightly over experienced but since he's just researching and not battling not so much to be an issue.

Unsure how I feel about Treeko's ability, but will think about it.

I am very sure that I won't let it be level 7 though

8PBUpdp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users