Question?

Dtwist11

Question

So I'm 100% sure this is answered somewhere else, but I have yet to find where and I'd like to know how it's done. I've tried to post images of the cards themselves into posts and comments to no avail, always getting the error message "This extension is not allowed in this community" even though my image comes from imgur, which other people use successfully.

Could someone either let me know how it's done or direct me to something that has the answer?

14 answers to this question

So I'm 100% sure this is answered somewhere else, but I have yet to find where and I'd like to know how it's done. I've tried to post images of the cards themselves into posts and comments to no avail, always getting the error message "This extension is not allowed in this community" even though my image comes from imgur, which other people use successfully.

Could someone either let me know how it's done or direct me to something that has the answer?

That depends. Are you attaching images or copying and pasting the links from Imgur to the site?

Also, most urls should end with either jpg or png. If they have a series of letters and numbers that continue on instead of something like jpg or png, they tend not to work.

Yeah, imgur has been weird recently, something that works for me is to left click the image and open in a new tab, that gives you the real url

if you check your images, you'd notice not all of them have the ideal Imgur url

That's my question, I don't know how to properly attach images.

Oh.

In that case, copy the link and paste it.

Attaching doesn't work, and any images that do register with attaching disappear after a certain amount of time.

Try copying the myBBcode link or direct link and pasting it.

For direct links, make sure you put the following before and after the url:

img /img

But both in brackets

These things:

[ ]

I did the thing with the brackets and img /img with the "open image in new tab" link and it gave me the same "This extension is not allowed in our community" message, and directly pasting that "open image in new tab" link just gives the link without the in-post picture

I use a computer

In that case, if you have your card, you can right click and save the card image. Then upload it to Imgur. Afterwards, there's a little arrow icon. Select that and choose the option that gives you more link options. You'll want to copy and paste the myBBcode link.

As for the link you provided, you can copy and paste that link into Imgur. Then do the following Imgur steps I listed prior.

Archived