An introduction of sorts

Beatrice

(Remind me not to get you mixed up with Hina)

But yeah, welcome to YCM.

I'm just going to short-hand my rule thing I give to new members: Make sure you read them before posting in other areas because there are some specifics. But more/less, just behave yourself and you'll be fine.

If you have any questions and all, don't feel afraid to PM me or another mod.

And yeah, hopefully you stick around; we're far too familiar with how turnover rates are, especially right now.

EDIT: This is Hina, if you're curious. Also goes by Beatrice. 

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/200253-lambdadelta/

You are...going to uh, catch the attention of someone else very soon. It's hard to believe but there are a fair few Umineko fans here after all.

Favorite EP and character? Favorite track?

My favorite episode is probably a toss up between 5 and 6, it's a very close call. Favorite character is also hard. Overall I'd probably roll with Lambdadelta, followed by Bernkastel and Erika, and then Beatrice and Ange.

Favorite track is a tough choice, simply because there's a lot of good material and artists to choose from, however the one I find myself returning to most is Mystic Forest, which I thought was really underused.

(Remind me not to get you mixed up with Hina)

But yeah, welcome to YCM.

I'm just going to short-hand my rule thing I give to new members: Make sure you read them before posting in other areas because there are some specifics. But more/less, just behave yourself and you'll be fine.

If you have any questions and all, don't feel afraid to PM me or another mod.

And yeah, hopefully you stick around; we're far too familiar with how turnover rates are, especially right now.

EDIT: This is Hina, if you're curious. Also goes by Beatrice. 

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/200253-lambdadelta/

Thanks, I'll try to keep myself well behaved. I can't make any promises about activity, that's dependent on if there's reciprocation of my interests.

As for Hina, who can say what will happen? She must be a card for you to preemptively bring her up.

Yeah, she's rather popular with a chunk of the member base. Mentioning her name because she also goes by the name of Beatrice (not sure if real name or not, as a lot of users here have each other on Skype / go on a first name basis). 

You two might hit it off well, but that's for the future to decide.

h-hey, i'm like the erika of YCM right? hina, i know you're watching this thread.

Are you into any other visual novels? Any other interests in general? We could probably get along and I'm up for discussing(lightly) Umineko anytime or anything else too.

and its probably a bit mainstream but my favorite track is Far. it's super good. That and Dance of the Moon Rabbits.

h-hey, i'm like the erika of YCM right? hina, i know you're watching this thread.

Are you into any other visual novels? Any other interests in general? We could probably get along and I'm up for discussing(lightly) Umineko anytime or anything else too.

and its probably a bit mainstream but my favorite track is Far. it's super good. That and Dance of the Moon Rabbits.

This is Hina's Husbando 

Jealous sort. Watch out for him. He messed Dae up the other day for flirting with Hina

I can't say I've read too many visual novels. Usually I'll take the easy way out and catch the anime instead because it's more concise, not that I don't like reading of course. I like some games, but not too often. Regarding that, my tastes tend to stick to older games, rarely newer games but Nintendo games can still get my interest sometimes; though I don't have the latest systems. Philosophy, debates, intellectually stimulating activities are all welcome options. I guess I occasionally watch anime, though mostly with friends.

As for VNs, I'll just list a few Higurashi, Umineko, Higanbana, Layton games, Ace Attorney games, Danganronpa games, Doki Doki Literature, Kara no Shoujo, Fate/Stay.

Now that I put that, it sounds like a lot, but I know quite a few people that have read though way more than I have.

This is Hina's Husbando 

Jealous sort. Watch out for him. He messed Dae up the other day for flirting with Hina

I'll watch out then.

First thing's first: my Golden Witch is not being stuck with that normal member group. I already had a Golden Witch member group made a while ago and, true to the character, I'll pay the points for you to have it as long as you're active here, okay? 

And I just knew having it made preemptively would benefit me. Mitch used to be like the second coolest person here but now he's number three. Tsk-tsk, Mitch, we always knew you were a pretty low bar to set.

As for Discord, I'm also moderating the (most) official Ougon Musou Kyoku server if you intend to participate considering its impending Steam release.

I have so much to show you regarding WTC5 and Umineko, especially since you mentioned an enjoyment of philosophy, which is my favorite subject. One of Schopenhauer's passages in the first World as Will, First Aspect is markedly reminiscent of the nature of voyagers, which I'll definitely show you some time.

I'm really looking forward to interacting with you, and let's make sure not to discuss Umineko lightly as per Mitch's request but abundantly and gratuitously. I wrote a few music analyses on the sound track earlier this year, too, which you might also like.

Just remember be active for me so you can keep that role!

First thing's first: my Golden Witch is not being stuck with that normal member group. I already had a Golden Witch member group made a while ago and, true to the character, I'll pay the points for you to have it as long as you're active here, okay? 

And I just knew having it made preemptively would benefit me. Mitch used to be like the second coolest person here but now he's number three. Tsk-tsk, Mitch, we always knew you were a pretty low bar to set.

As for Discord, I'm also moderating the (most) official Ougon Musou Kyoku server if you intend to participate considering its impending Steam release.

I have so much to show you regarding WTC5 and Umineko, especially since you mentioned an enjoyment of philosophy, which is my favorite subject. One of Schopenhauer's passages in the first World as Will, First Aspect is markedly reminiscent of the nature of voyagers, which I'll definitely show you some time.

I'm really looking forward to interacting with you, and let's make sure not to discuss Umineko lightly as per Mitch's request but abundantly and gratuitously. I wrote a few music analyses on the sound track earlier this year, too, which you might also like.

16xuVIK.png

Thanks. So cruel already? What a community.

Ignore Night, I'm a sweet person. 

If you need any help technical wise, Sakura is the mod to go to

If you need any help regarding the forum, idea etc, go to Dad

If you need someone wacked, go to Mitcher

Other than that I'm ur guy

Thank you, I'll graciously accept the offer of being the Golden Witch. I'll friend you on Discord so you can add me there if you'd like if you'd like to add me to your Discord server as well as for the discussion of the subjects you mentioned.

Thank you, I'll graciously accept the offer of being the Golden Witch. I'll friend you on Discord so you can add me there if you'd like if you'd like to add me to your Discord server as well as for the discussion of the subjects you mentioned.

Perfect! Oh, and you'll have to get a signature, too.

As for the member group, I'll contact a moderator about its colors because I hadn't set the right ones and now it looks odd, but until then I'll have it put on you as soon as possible. 

And it's not really any particular servers. I just mentioned the OMKC one because that's where I'm moderating. I do own a Umineko server of about 100 members, as well, but I'd like to talk first.

I can't say I've read too many visual novels. Usually I'll take the easy way out and catch the anime instead because it's more concise, not that I don't like reading of course. I like some games, but not too often. Regarding that, my tastes tend to stick to older games, rarely newer games but Nintendo games can still get my interest sometimes; though I don't have the latest systems. Philosophy, debates, intellectually stimulating activities are all welcome options. I guess I occasionally watch anime, though mostly with friends.

As for VNs, I'll just list a few Higurashi, Umineko, Higanbana, Layton games, Ace Attorney games, Danganronpa games, Doki Doki Literature, Kara no Shoujo, Fate/Stay.

Now that I put that, it sounds like a lot, but I know quite a few people that have read though way more than I have.

That's a pretty decent amount.

There's one called The House in Fata Morgana and it's somewhat similar to Umineko and it's really good and Hina won't read it, so I recommend it to you now.

Philosophy, I guess I'm trying to go through Wittgenstein(have his book in my bag somewhere right now) and not much else. Anime is nice though.

That's a pretty decent amount.

There's one called The House in Fata Morgana and it's somewhat similar to Umineko and it's really good and Hina won't read it, so I recommend it to you now.

Philosophy, I guess I'm trying to go through Wittgenstein(have his book in my bag somewhere right now) and not much else. Anime is nice though.

I'm poor and need more monies to read what the library doesn't have. I've heard about Fata Morgana, browsed over it in vndb plenty of times. But it's so hard to start something new when you don't have hours to pour into it.

Archived