Were Wolf Idea

Ultimagamer

This was an idea I came up thinking of the assault mode and nex cards. Please tell me your thoughts on it

Lycanthrope

Trap - Continuous

During the standby phase, banish 1 Normal Monster you control, then special summon 1 “Were” monster from your hand, deck, or GY, with the same type as the banished monster. During the end phase, shuffle the monster special summoned by this effect into the deck, then special summon 1 banished monster with the same type and attribute as the monster shuffled into the deck.

The Running of the Wilds

Trap - Continuous

Activate only while you control “Full Moon” and “Lycanthrope”. While you control a “Were” monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during the battle phase or as a chain link 2 or higher in response to the effect of a “Were” monster you control. If this card is sent to the GY, you can add 1 Normal Monster or Continuous Trap from your deck to your hand, except “The Running of the Wilds”

Full Moon

Spell - Field

Level 5 or higher “Were” monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent’s cards or effects. During each end phase, monsters you control do not have to be shuffled into the deck by the effect of “Lycanthrope”. During either player’s turn you can shuffle 1 “Were” monster you control into the deck, then special summon 1 banished Normal Monster with the same type as that “Were” monster, and it cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

The Witches Initiative

Spell - Normal

Banish 1 Normal Monster you control, set 1 “Lycanthrope” from your deck or GY to your field. During the next draw phase, return the monster banished to activate this effect to the field. You cannot summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect except for Normal Monsters. You can only activate 1 “The Witches Initiative” per turn

The Farmer

Level 4 / Beast / Earth / Normal

1200 attack / 1000 defense

The local farmer of the village. He is fearful of both attacks on him and on his crops. It was rumored that he was bitten by a wild boar, but when asked he always denies it

The Were Boar

Level 8 / Beast / Earth / Effect

2400 attack / 2000 defense

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must first be special summoned by the effect of “Lycanthrope” and cannot be summoned by other ways. When this card battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the damage step. If “Full Moon” is on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

The Maiden

Level 4 / Winged-Beast / Earth / Normal

1000 Attack / 800 Defense

This local maiden tries her hardest, but often falls prey to wandering about. She was spotted whilst attacked by an eagle, but no one knows for sure

The Were Eagle

Level 8 / Winged-Beast / Effect

2200 attack / 400 defense

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must first be special summoned by the effect of “Lycanthrope” and cannot be summoned by other ways. If this card attacks, it gains 800 attack during the damage step only. If “Full Moon” is on the field, cards destroyed in battle by this monster are placed on the bottom of the deck instead of being sent to the GY or extra deck.

The Fisherman

Level 4 / Sea Serpent / Earth / Normal

1400 attack / 1200 defense

The local fisherman who always provides his townsfolk with daily seafood. A mysterious scar brings to question what has happened on his adventures, but he does not explain why.

The Were Serpent

Level 8 / Sea Serpent / Water / Effect

2000 attack / 1500 defense

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must first be special summoned by the effect of “Lycanthrope” and cannot be summoned by other ways. If this card attacks a defense position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. If “Full Moon” is on the field, when this card inflicts damage to your opponent, you can discard 1 random card from your opponent’s hand.

The Paperboy

Level 4 / Beast / Earth / Normal

500 Attack / 200 Defense

This scrawny little kid always shouts the headline news, but is likewise always getting into trouble both in and out of town. His mysterious scratches worry the townsfolk.

The Were Squirrel

Level 8 / Beast / Earth / Effect

1500 Attack / 900 Defense

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must first be special summoned by the effect of “Lycanthrope” and cannot be summoned by other ways. This card can attack your opponent directly. If “Full Moon” is on the field, when this card inflicts damage to your opponent, your opponent cannot conduct their next battle phase.

The Mayor

Level 4 / Beast / Dark / Effect

1000 Attack / 1000 Defense

The mayor of the village. His corrupt policies have ruined the lives of many townsfolk, with talks of a revolution. No one believes what he says about his scars.

The Were Wolf

Level 12 / Beast / Earth / Effect

3000 attack / 3000 defense

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must first be special summoned by the effect of “Lycanthrope” using “The Mayor” and cannot be summoned by other ways. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If “Full Moon” is on the field, monsters your opponent controls have their effects negated, also their effects cannot be activated.

The Were Behemoth

Rank 8 / 2 or more Level 8 “Were” Monsters

Beast / Earth / Effect

2900 Attack / 2400 Defense

You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, then declare 1 card type ( monster, spell, or trap ), then apply one of the following effects depending on the card type declared. You can only declare each card type once per turn. This card cannot attack during the turn this effect is activated.

• Monster: Add 1 Normal Monster from your deck to your hand

• Spell: Take 1 spell that lists “Normal Monster” in its text and either set it to your field or add it to your hand

• Trap: Take 1 continuous trap and either set it to your field or add it to your hand

Not to be rude, but the whole "GY" thing in the card text seems lazy. This isn't going to affect how I feel about the concept you're presenting. It's just something that annoys me due to the amount laziness coming from a multi-million dollar company like Konami.

I do like your concept and where you're going with it though. I would really like to see more cards based on it. I like how Full Moon works in the sense that it prevents any "Were" monsters from being destroyed unless it's by battle.

Not to be rude, but the whole "GY" thing in the card text seems lazy. This isn't going to affect how I feel about the concept you're presenting. It's just something that annoys me due to the amount laziness coming from a multi-million dollar company like Konami.

I do like your concept and where you're going with it though. I would really like to see more cards based on it. I like how Full Moon works in the sense that it prevents any "Were" monsters from being destroyed unless it's by battle.

Thanks! I've been creating more cards as of now, so here ya go

Bump for edits 

Changed the text on "Full Moon"

- protecting Beast type monsters to all "Were" monsters

- removed attribute requirements on the special summon effects

added 

- The Maiden

- The Were Eagle

Take it up with Tewart (the "GY" issue); this isn't something the TC decided to do.

Thanks! I've been creating more cards as of now, so here ya go

Bump for edits 

Changed the text on "Full Moon"

- protecting Beast type monsters to all "Were" monsters

- removed attribute requirements on the special summon effects

added 

- The Maiden

- The Were Eagle

Bump for even more edits, additions of 

- The Witches Initiative ( support spell ) 

- The Fisherman

- The Paperboy

- The Mayor

- The Were Serpent

- The Were Squirrel

and what one could only naturally expect

- The Were Wolf

Please remember that there is a required minimum period of 12 hours between bumping your own thread if you are the last one to post. So if you do update before then, either wait or just make the changes and bump later. This section doesn't get enough traffic that it'll go down to page 2 in a few hours.

Take it up with Tewart (the "GY" issue); this isn't something the TC decided to do.

Please remember that there is a required minimum period of 12 hours between bumping your own thread if you are the last one to post. So if you do update before then, either wait or just make the changes and bump later. This section doesn't get enough traffic that it'll go down to page 2 in a few hours.

Ah ok, I'll keep that in mind for future posts

Bump for additional edits 

Changed text on "Full Moon"

changed monster with the same type and attribute to a normal monster with the same type 

added 

- The Running Of The Wilds

- The Were Behemouth

Archived