When Boys Cry

Dad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's more productive ways for men to express their feeling over being pussy crybabies

This kinda bullshit thinking is the reason why our generation is such a bag of snowflakes

I now eagerly await the response from our resident feelsters

Ironic coming from you.

Not really, I'm not in the crowd here that starts throwing an emotional hissyfit when their feelings are hurt

But hey, I suppose declaring victory and walking out is the best you can do here

jabroni ya feelings got hurt over YCM elections alone.  So you know you full of sheet right?  

If you don't know the difference you're part of the problem.

If he didn't think there was a difference, the first part of his statement wouldn't have been there.

jabroni ya feelings got hurt over YCM elections alone. So you know you full of sheet right?

Winter's annoying but you have been a huge dick to him lately.

Yeh, I just ate, that's how sheet works

Sure, I didn't say be stoic, I just just said being a reactionary pussy is pathetic 

You're also the guy that jump'd and REEEEEE'd at the first sign of anyone pulling a race card when nobody even went there at all, so.

I mean, I think we've all seen enough about you to know that, by far, you're the biggest resident snowflake on this whole site.

You're also the guy that jump'd and REEEEEE'd at the first sign of anyone pulling a race card when nobody even went there at all, so.

I mean, I think we've all seen enough about you to know that, by far, you're the biggest resident snowflake on this whole site.

The standard of objectivity speaks

I now eagerly await the response from our resident feelsters

4b6.gif

What in this thread caused you to even go down that route anyway? Who even said anything about "pussy crybabies"? Or do you just like to bring the subject up whenever you get a chance?

It's something people like to whine about to try and make themselves feel better about themselves.

Like, guys need the #RealTalk that being open and honest about your feelings and feeling comfortable to cry when it's appropriate takes more balls than the guy that tries to bottle it all up so they can try and bullshit other people into thinking their tough. Plus, take it from me: bottling sheet up is EXTREMELY unhealthy and that sheet always finds a way out in the worst ways at the worst times.

It's something people like to whine about to try and make themselves feel better about themselves.

Like, guys need the #RealTalk that being open and honest about your feelings and feeling comfortable to cry when it's appropriate takes more balls than the guy that tries to bottle it all up so they can try and bullshit other people into thinking their tough. Plus, take it from me: bottling sheet up is EXTREMELY unhealthy and that sheet always finds a way out in the worst ways at the worst times.

ur mom always finds a way out in the worst ways at the worst times

mHTdL6f.png?1

It's funny and the expected people behaved as expected

dude you need a hobby

Archived