Post a song and I'll give you my thoughts on it

JessicaMuddy

Oooh, I'm a fan of this one. I am definitely a fan of fast songs, and this gets to the point quickly and stays there. Something about synths + drums is quite nice. However, after a little bit the song just kind of fades into the back of my mind and starts to feel generic. I think if it experimented with some more sounds, it might be able to hold my interest longer.

Hey teacher, one of your pupils, James, is on a website called Yugiohcardmaker during school hours! How naughty!

:O I must punish that child for his misbehavior! Thank you, my observant companion.

This song's alright. I hate the deep/death voice, but other than that this song is pretty good. The guitar + drums is reminiscent of other hard rock/metal songs I like, so that's a plus. Also, the chorus is a high point in this song. Kind of a bummer that the music video isn't anything special.

Yes, they definitely count. Some of my favourite songs are TV themes. Unfortunately the original Power Ranger were a bit before my time, but man is that electric guitar/intro killer. The lyrics are unfortunately nothing special though ;-;

Posting this like I haven't heard it 20 times already :P

But for reals though, autotune makes this trainwreck of a song so much better. The only thing that this does worse than the original is that the "What a triumph is THAAAAAAT?" isn't as satisfying in this, it sounds a bit flat.

All of the guys that make the Oatmeal Remixes are crazy. Sometimes they can whip one up in like 20 minutes and donate it to the livestream, using something from the livestream as inspiration. Oh yeah, I should mention that Simpleflips is the guy that popularized 1 2 Oatmeal and got all of these remixes made for his stream.

This is beautiful. Is it Pirate Metal? Cause that's incredible if it is.

I'm not a fan of the first guy's voice, but the second guy with the thicker accent it great. Is Peter Dinklage one of the midgets or am I just thinking that all midgets look the same? Wow that came out bad.

The lyrics of this song are pretty neat, all about questing and stuff. And the music video is pretty bloody good too.

On a side note, the singer with the pink hair looks shockingly like one of my female friends.

Anywho, I'm now a fan of whatever genre of song this is.

This is beautiful. Is it Pirate Metal? Cause that's incredible if it is.

I'm not a fan of the first guy's voice, but the second guy with the thicker accent it great. Is Peter Dinklage one of the midgets or am I just thinking that all midgets look the same? Wow that came out bad.

The lyrics of this song are pretty neat, all about questing and stuff. And the music video is pretty bloody good too.

On a side note, the singer with the pink hair looks shockingly like one of my female friends.

Anywho, I'm now a fan of whatever genre of song this is.

It is. Have some more.

Archived