Windwitch - Frost Bell

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=249833 please support them when you can

IKc28uU.jpg
​Windwitch - Frost Bell
WIND Level 4 Spellcaster Synchro Effect
ATK 2000/DEF 1600
1 WIND Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: Special Summon a number of "Windwitch Tokens" (Spellcaster/WIND/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 800) up to the Synchro Materials used for this Summon. A WIND Synchro Monster that was Synchro Summoned using only this card and other WIND monsters as materials gains this effect.
● Once per turn, if this Synchro Summoned card is targeted for an attack: You can negate that attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's original Level x 400.

​A brand new Windwitch Synchro Tuner, and she gives a speedboost to the other Windwitches. Yes, she is the first Level 4 Windwitch Synchro Tuner for the Archetype, but honestly Konami will probably make their own in the future especially one that is better than this card so please don't tell me about how Konami hasn't done this kind of card when they absolutely could. She is very straight forward in how she works; Synchro Summon her, then Special Summon Windwitch Tokens, afterwards Synchro Summon whichever WIND Synchro Monster you can from your Extra Deck using only this card and any other WIND monsters including Windwitch - Snow Bell, because the Synchro Monster you Summon (Clear Wing Synchro Dragon) will be able to negate 1 attack each turn then inflict damage to your opponent while having destruction protection.

So you can make a Crystal Wing? without the second tuner? but in the wind Windwitch combo, you need to SS her to SS the Snow Bell so what are you going to do with here? There is literally no level 12 WIND Snychro that you can into with 2 tuners.....

And the resulting Crystal Wing doesn't have the infamous destruction protection? That sucks

And cosmic blazer dragon can't be made with he WW combo or a modification to it with this card, and speedroids don't tend to make the big stuff like Cosmic in my experience, mostly focus on the level 8s and thereabouts

Yeah, sorry to say but it's completely inferior to the original WW combo

So you can make a Crystal Wing? without the second tuner? but in the wind Windwitch combo, you need to SS her to SS the Snow Bell so what are you going to do with here? There is literally no level 12 WIND Snychro that you can into with 2 tuners.....

And the resulting Crystal Wing doesn't have the infamous destruction protection? That sucks

And cosmic blazer dragon can't be made with he WW combo or a modification to it with this card, and speedroids don't tend to make the big stuff like Cosmic in my experience, mostly focus on the level 8s and thereabouts

Yeah, sorry to say but it's completely inferior to the original WW combo

I'll redo this card later today

Archived