[EXFO] Heavymetalfoes Electrumite

https://ygorganization.com/themagicianwithoutaname/

HowDidThisGetHereImNotGoodWithComputer.j

Link 2/FIRE/Psychic/Link/Effect
2 Pendulum Monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your Extra Deck face-up. Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up card you control; destroy it, then add 1 face-up Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck to your hand. If a card(s) in your Pendulum Zone leaves the field: Draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of “Heavymetalfoes Electrumite” once per turn.

So this pretty much confirms that the Links from the Link VRAINS pack are gonna be imports in the next few sets (assumption), not that I'm too surprised though tbph (nor am I surprised that this is a secret), but yeah we know how good this is in pend decks, discuss?

Am likely sure due to this being confirmed now that Isolde and the Archfiend Link Monster are most likely going to be released along side this due to Glory of the Noble Knights and Call of the Archfiend being main set cards since their relevant to the set. The only other 2 likely Link Monsters that could appear in this are Lightsworn Link due to Twilightsworn and Mermails due to the support that appeared in Circuit Break.

idk why you wouldn't expect actually relevant links to get imported here

the set is honestly really, really mediocre outside of a small handful of cards, they want to give as much to it as possible

The fact that this is 98 also makes Aleister the Meltdown Invoker seem likely.

Yup this is a pretty good card haha. 

I don't imagine the price will be too, too high on either this or Skulldeat though considering you only need one of each. This I'd expect in the $20-$30 range once it settles considering it's not entirely generic and Akashic Magician wasn't even that much. Skulldeat should be around $50. We'll see what other imports there are, am guessing Needlefiber will also be in here as a Secret. 

Yup this is a pretty good card haha. 

I don't imagine the price will be too, too high on either this or Skulldeat though considering you only need one of each. This I'd expect in the $20-$30 range once it settles considering it's not entirely generic and Akashic Magician wasn't even that much. Skulldeat should be around $50. We'll see what other imports there are, am guessing Needlefiber will also be in here as a Secret. 

Pend Decks not named Zefra need 2.

Talking with Kaiji and lots of playtesting, before any results were known, we came to the conclusion that Pendulum Magician just doesn’t hold up.

It makes consistent plays of decent power, but it doesn’t make the power boards and game states that Zefra or Odd-Eyes Performapal (rip 2 format exclusives preventing it from being real) can, and it loses to Evenly Matched much harder, due to not having a realistic answer to it available.

Metalfoe suffer similarly. The OCG results where OEPpal doesn’t exist support this, as well, with Zefra overtaking Magician by a good margin. You can argue this is due to limited Joker, but it really isn’t. Joker’s a solid +1 NS, it doesn’t make or break the deck.

Archived