[EXFO] Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

Well, Isolde is #94 and Rare is #99

They can either import the links 10 at a time, or they can get rid of TCG exclusives, and redouble their import quota

Regarding this I feel they might do around 5 or 6 of them and fill the rest with cards that still need to be released like Red Rising Dragon for example and some of the Arc V box set cards that haven't been printed yet. Also didn't I see Rare as 98 not 99.

Regarding this I feel they might do around 5 or 6 of them and fill the rest with cards that still need to be released like Red Rising Dragon for example and some of the Arc V box set cards that haven't been printed yet. Also didn't I see Rare as 98 not 99.

Right you are, I forgot they now have "0"

Getting rid of exclusives and importing 20 OCG cards every list would drastically shrink the differences between the cardpools

Yes, it does. Past imports show this.

It’s either going to be Needlefiber or Aleister, most likely. I had earlier forgot that crystron came after adore.

Maybe, but it's already out of order Electrum was LV86 and Isolde was LV 51

There were more than 4/5 between those two. Just seems a little odd that they're not going in order

Like Black said, the imports will follow the same order as the Link VRAINS pack.

By that logic, 95-97 will be 3 of the following: Shaddoll, Qli, RB, Zefra, Aroma, BA based on slots in the VRAINS pack.

And save the rest for the next pack? Gonna make a lot of people salty by playing favorites lol

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Extreme_Force

Normally they mention support for a TCG exclusive by now, like more Vendreds, and they haven't. Could still happen, but seems weird. 

And save the rest for the next pack? Gonna make a lot of people salty by playing favourites lol

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Extreme_Force

Normally they mention support for a TCG exclusive by now, like more Vendreads, and they haven't. Could still happen, but seems weird. 

I'd assume that the others will be in the following pack, but yeah it seems weird that we haven't heard a peep about the tcg exclusive support like Vendread seeing as we know that it and FA will probs get more stuff here. 

Archived