The card that will get Lavalval Chain off the banlist

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1630386 please support them when you can

hqZmCA5.jpg
Lavalvell Flamsuvius
FIRE RANK 7 Pyro Xyz Effect
ATK 3600/DEF 2400
4 Level 7 monsters
(This card is always treated as a "Flamvell" card.)
Must be Xyz Summoned. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 FIRE Xyz Monsters you control whose total Ranks exactly equal 7 as the materials. (Transfer those monsters' materials to this card.) You can only control 1 "Lavalvell Flamsuvius". If this card is Xyz Summoned using only materials that were originally FIRE: You can banish all other cards in this card's column and in each player's GY. Once per turn (Quick Effect as Chain Link 2 or higher): You can detach 2 materials from this card, then this card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase, and if it does, apply 1 of these effects;
● Send 1 card from your Deck to the GY.
● Place 1 monster in your Deck on top of your Deck.

Once he was a proud warrior fighting for his world after joining forces with others to prevent certain destruction (Lavalval Ignis), but after the damage caused by Sofia, Goddess of Rebirth, this warrior found himself alone with the remains of a powerful beast (Lavalval Chain). At his bleakest moment, when he was for sure he too would perish like others before him, he was greeted by the Mekk-Knights of whom he struck a deal for his life and services. Using their technology as well as incorporating methods of an ancient tribe the Mekk-Knights had studied in relation to this warrior (Flamvell), Ignis became endowed with new abilities that vastly exceed any of his former self, but is now in debt to the Mekk-Knights for his newly granted chance at life, and serves for their benefits and goals until the time should come to defend his world again.

​Real Quick, this card is the combination of Lavalval Chain and Lavalval Ignis (its Rank, ATK, and DEF are the exact combinations of those monsters), and as such acts as better version of Chain, even though it is in fact Ignis. Like the lore I wrote, this card uses column play like the Mekk-Knights for its first effect but also adds a pinch of the Flamvell monsters, specifically the cards that focused on banishing cards from the GY but only if EVERY material used was a FIRE monster on the field, except if its Attribute was changed. Its second effect is a literal, faster version of both the effects of Lavalval Chain and Lavalval Ignis but has to activate as a Chain Link 2 or higher (get it, because Lavalval Chain was used to make this card) and it can pull off the same combos and engines the original Chain could, but again faster and more aggressively as it can dump more cards into the GY (the cost is 2 materials) and can do this during either player's turn.

​NOTE: For its second effect, the way I wrote part of the effect "Once per turn (Quick Effect as Chain Link 2 or higher)" I had to use from the card Winged Kuriboh LV9 and I attempted to update that card's text because it has not had a reprint since 2012 so please don't get mad at me I did try to write the effect as close to the modern problem-solving text as I could.

Archived