Snatch Steal's 2 Week Ban

I've answered this a number of times, including in this topic.

I disagree. You've complained a number of times of what you believe are the problems, but have not actually answered the question of "What change do you want to see on YCM?"

From my understanding, your issue can be summarized as follows:

Mods are inconsistent with their bans and how they dole out punishments. If I misunderstood, kindly correct me.

So what then do you propose as a solution?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. You've complained a number of times of what you believe are the problems, but have not actually answered the question of "What change do you want to see on YCM?"

From my understanding, your issue can be summarized as follows:

Mods are inconsistent with their bans and how they dole out punishments. If I misunderstood, kindly correct me.

So what then do you propose as a solution?

It's all in there, are you sure you looked

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/368702-mod-count-serious/page-5?do=findComment&comment=7056824

Here's one reform

We need regular recall elections every 6 months. 

Mods will run on clear policy proposals for sections they want to moderate over

During the recall election, the incumbent mod is given an up or down vote if they get to remain as mod for the section they want to moderate over

If yes, continue for another 6 months, if not, new elections held

Voting rights should be limited to members who are active in the section.  I have no right to choose who the RP mod is, Cowcow really doesn't have much right to choose the TCG/OCG mod

The only way the "problem is with thy, not me" ideology Zai espouses goes away is if the mods realize they work for us...if your life sucks, that's sad, quit and let someone who can do the job properly take over. 

Archived